Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! (3089 Views)

Perfect Hair (weave-ons & Wigs) Merchandise/distributorship Opportunity / I Need Suppliers of weave-ons, attachments, wigs and other hair products. / Wholesale Supplier Of Top Quality Men And Women Clothes From US To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! by AKATABOY(m): 2:57am On Jul 03, 2011
I'm in America and can get wholesale weave's and Indian hair, Tell me what u need and I will purchase it and send it to my contact in Lagos, Also can get cheap wholesale women's clothes and accessories

Serious buyers only

cpt_city_boy@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! by dwizy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ok, but what are the prices of this weave-ons?, and what profit can i make on one?
I will also like to know how much may be good enough to start.
My email, dwizybiz@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! by goldenperfect(f): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2012
We are factory outlet for brazilian hair weave extensions,welcome to ask me for more details.

Best Regards

Juna Zhou

GoldenPerpectTMHuman Hair Limited

ADD: No.5-6, West Line NO.1, Yuxing Road, Longdong,Tianhe,Guangzhou,China

Tel/Fax: +86-20-3877-8361 /+86-20-3877-8729 Mobile Phone: 0086-13694288436

E-mail:perfect1315@goldenperfect.com

Http://www.goldenperfect.com

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Available With Proof Of Product / Who Want To Buy Rice From Thailand / Road Construction Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.