Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Funny Things Kids Say When They Start School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Kids Say When They Start School (547 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / My children will not start school until 4 or 5 years old / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Kids Say When They Start School by CrownDthrone: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
When my daughter started school,she came home one day talking about Emma plate her new friend..I asked her is Emma plate her real name,she said yes ooo that her teacher calls d girl Emma plate too.. I said ok oooo my husband took a walk with her one evening,when they got home she said “mommy I saw Emma Plate” her dad said her name is not Emma Plate is Immaculate.. I die for laugh dat day

1 Share

Re: Funny Things Kids Say When They Start School by padi94(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Only one thing?

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Kids Say When They Start School by illicit(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
I want to go back to nursery 2

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Kids Say When They Start School by cayorday89(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2022
I saw one, also on Twitter just last week, the daughter came home and was telling the mum he met someone whose name was "Internet" at a summer camp and the mum told her it's impossible to bear such name and it went on for about a year until they met the said girl again and they discovered her name was "Antoinette"..

Personal experience, was a neighbor's son that goes by the name AYOMIDE, who practically spent most of his time in our house some even assume he is our last born, he had a class mate who stammers so whenever he is back from school he gives us gists about what happens in school and he always imitate this particular boy who stammers, he said his name is 'BATTERY' but we always tell him it's not possible but he will disagree and tell us how the boy also struggled to pronounce his name due to the stammering of the so called 'battery'.. And the day we got to know was when the boy came to my mum's shop to coincidentally buy 'battery' and he shouted Aunty Saysay(my younger sister's nickname) this is my classmate, his name is battery and he want to buy himself ooooo, my sister and I calmly asked the boy his name and he said his name is "PATRICK"...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Prefer Treating Outsiders Better More Than Their Relatives? / Missing Person / My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.