Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,672 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This (41348 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by headbasher96(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
My sisters on nairaland, you have been in a relationship for years and you are yet to know his genotype, if eventually he serves you breakfast dont be suprised ooo.

A lot of ladies out there don't pay attention to all these important details.

There is this friend of mine that was unknowingly commiting incest little did the manchi know that the girl was from his extended family.

Pls ladies, checking for compatibility is very important in a relationship. Not till he proposes to you before you will start investigating about him. There is more to a relationship than he is the perfect man for me. Because he is financially stable, you forget the rest.

Before the first one hand u give to him try to ask questions to avoid future regrets.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by dollynnn(f): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Beautifully couched!
Knowing each other's genotypes will save unnecessary expenses and unnecessary emotional investment.
But then, I still fear some of our ladies. Hmmmm, let me stop here

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Uzomacharles: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2022
This is IMPORTANT But MONEY is IMPORTANTA

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Uzomacharles:
This is IMPORTANT But MONEY is IMPORTANTA
Importanta grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Its only poor people that all these issues concern.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Uzomacharles: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
Importanta grin grin grin
Money first

2 Likes

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by chatinent: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Naija girls will see $1bn in his account and rather lie about their genotype or persuade him there's another way around it and she loves and doesn't want to lose him.

Lol. Is love enough!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Ekakamba: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2022
How 'AAs' walk into relationships. grin tongue

292 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Skyfornia(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
In as much as I agree with you...I still believe that this thing called relationship is a mystery, there are no rules. What works for you might not work for another person..
You meet a girl you like for the first time and start asking about her personal things like genotype, most of them will take it as a red flag, they will think you are using marriage to entice and knack them.

They want you to be friends first, and being friends, you don't require to ask them personal questions, at least not yet. Na so una go become friends before you know it, una don knack, na after the knack the girl go begin form relationship, by then you go tell her say you be AS while she is AS too.....

In fact, I give up!

35 Likes

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by nedubrazil111(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
NIGERIANS SHOULD WATCH THIS, THIS MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE Here are things you should look out for before you use an uber/bolt in Nigeria. BE SAFE OUT THERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnby1x0-zqM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Lalami3232(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
This one no be for our women. Take this post to a blog in Europe and the ladies there go applaud you but not here. For 9ja, all our ladies know na:
1. How much he get?
2. How well he dey dress?
3. He dey fine for face?
4. He get CAR?
5. He fit foot my bills?
6. He get big gbola wey fit drill my wide canal?
7. He go fit comot me from my abject poverty?

Those are what the average 9ja girl dey looks out for, not genotype. Na make as yahoo boys/ritualists dey quench dem reach, dem still dey use torch and candle to find the yahoo boys. OP you made sense but I'm sorry you are making sense in the wrong con3.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, try go do DNA test oooo. The pikin resemble me no mean say na your pikin. Our boreholes aka nonvirgins can't be trusted"

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Amazingify(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Genotype doesn't work in naija, u just grow fall in love, born first, then get married. After that we await any surprise package

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Xd
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by JosephXavier: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Imagine trying to know about over 10 guys blood group and genotype

Sometimes she would even be surprised that Femi is AS instead of Emeka while Femi is actually SS but has more money

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by BestMan001: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Some dated him for the MONEY and his CAR

Genotype na scam to them tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Kestolove(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Na money b d main tin, others will come after

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Babaflenjor: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
ok
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by olu122: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Preach on tell them
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by ORAFA(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
My friend got married sometime back to her husband who is supposedly well exposed. They both tested and discovered that they were both AS.

After all the crying, they still went ahead to get married, but this genotype thing has been hidden from the husband's family. He doesn't want them to know because his last relationship crashed for the same reason.

Now they're hoping a Doctor will give them hope of having non AS children or a Pastor will invoke the heavens for them.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by transfer101: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
S
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by NgoZeemama(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
wow
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by pascalbenz: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
smiley hu
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Olam09(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
headbasher96:
My sisters on nairaland, you have been in a relationship for years and you are yet to know his genotype, if eventually he serves you breakfast dont be suprised ooo.

A lot of ladies out there don't pay attention to all these important details.

There is this friend of mine that was unknowingly commiting incest little did the manchi know that the girl was from his extended family.

Pls ladies, checking for compatibility is very important in a relationship. Not till he proposes to you before you will start investigating about him. There is more to a relationship than he is the perfect man for me. Because he is financially stable, you forget the rest.

Before the first one hand u give to him try to ask questions to avoid future regrets.

Do you mean DNA or genotype?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by IamDavid(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Na true o
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by splendorian(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Very important
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Topmaike007(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
G
Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by Topmaike007(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
IamDavid:
Uu
capital letter U and Small letter u

2 Likes

Re: My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This by BigDawsNet: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
I don't usually ask...

We are covered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.