Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Truth About Married Men And Erectile Dysfunction. (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Truth About Married Men And Erectile Dysfunction. (photos) (366 Views)

Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Married Men And Erectile Dysfunction. (photos) by Carcholce: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
A lot of men diagnosed of erectile dysfunction don’t really have ED. Majority of them are tired of their wives but they will not talk true. the thing is no longer motivated when it see’s madam’s ................

Give him 7 different young ladies for a spiritual battle night vigil for 7 days, the thing will come back to life.

Re: The Truth About Married Men And Erectile Dysfunction. (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022

Re: The Truth About Married Men And Erectile Dysfunction. (photos) by Aboks(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
I cant get tired of my wife
her pvssy is new to me any day

Some women dont know how to package theirselves

some women lie down like log of wood during sex, e just be like man wey carry olosho, no romance, no notin

(1) (Reply)

Who really are your Brothers, Sisters and Mothers? / Taken down / Refrigerator And TV Table And Center Table For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.