Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Is Birkenstocks So Comfortable? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Birkenstocks So Comfortable? (288 Views)

Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable / T-shirts Are The Most Comfortable Piece Of Clothing Out There / 10 Most Comfortable Women Dress Pants (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Birkenstocks So Comfortable? by ebenck: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
In the '90s, I was a kid with different trends, including the color of the tie, the suit, the denim suit (I had exactly what Michelle wore throughout her dress. it will be released). Although one of the trends I have never participated in? Birkenstocks. I never wore Birkenstocks.

When I grew up and became semi-responsible for my own aesthetics, my mother would tell me to try sliding sandals.

"They are the most comfortable shoes," he says. But I ignore it, because I can not separate the shoes with pictures of college kids in disproportionate clothes that they wear with socks on the way to class. It was not just my spirit, I stood together. I was fashionable I was on top of everything (of course?) Birkubic or Birko flor were not for me.

Over the past few years, we have seen the resurgence of 90s fashion. The era of grunge style and relaxation has risen again on the heels of platform sandals, and as a child of the 90s, I lived for it. Some comebacks I have fully accepted, such as tie and headband colors, but I have avoided others. I mean, ball gowns, because they do not look very pretty in my curvature, 5-inch by 2-inch (if I was so honest with myself as a child).

Along with the substances I once wanted to cool off again, there was a process I never thought I would participate in: Birknestox.

Last year, after decades of avoiding them, I decided and decided to buy stylish and ugly sandals. Thousands of people on the Nordstrom website gave them rave reviews, and I saw some very fashionable people shaking them. They were even in a metallic copper color that kept shouting "Buy me" from the online product list. I had to close the Google Chrome tab to hear my thoughts again. This is how my mind tried to persuade my feet to immerse themselves in these shoes.

I finally fell in love with Arizona Classic Soft Sandals so much that I bought another pair: the Yao Slip Sandals. After more than a year of owning these shoes, I can safely say that in my thirty-one years of living in this pervasive land, Birkenstocks is the most magnificent thing that has ever touched my feet. Here's the reason.

Why is Birkenstocks so comfortable?
Birken stock sandals have wide soles and contours that mimic the shape of your feet over time. As an owner, I can acknowledge the fact that walking on soft foundations in all their splendor is like a careless foray into a sea of ​​cumulus clouds.

If you think I're exaggerating, first understand the pain that years of wearing women's shoes have brought to my life. The amount of blisters I have to deal with, the pain in my abdomen that caused me to leave social events and gatherings, the throbbing pain in my lower leg after standing for a long time, the blood dripping on my heel. Lots of sneakers - surely all of this has made me a strong person to deal with such shoe pain, but all the while, I could (literally) form a pair of Birkenstocks to Collide with me instead.
Re: Why Is Birkenstocks So Comfortable? by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
I make Corksole sandals (Birkenstock) in sizes, let me be your plug

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Ankara Styles / Get The Best Quality Wholesale Hospital Staff Uniforms With Offer Price / Do You Know This Hairs Are For Big Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.