Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Should I Become A Chelsea Fan? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Should I Become A Chelsea Fan? (269 Views)

De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Become A Chelsea Fan? by Gvnl(f): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello Nairaland Sports Lovers!

I am more of a player supporter rather than a club supporter. I’ve got loved ones who are die-hard Chelsea fan, and I’ve tried so hard to like Chelsea. At least make I get one club wey I dey support. Chelsea is a good club but I really don’t find anything that attracts me to them. I really would like it if someone could give me reasons why Chelsea is much loved and talked about. What makes Chelsea unique, because me I don’t understand and really want to. Thank you�
Re: Why Should I Become A Chelsea Fan? by Bahamas95(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Come and join us and you will never regret being a Chelsea fan. Our hospitality is top notch.

I have colonized my girlfriend already, we watch matches together......At times she even call to remind me of the time on match days.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Become A Chelsea Fan? by vinceyinnovation: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Before you join any club, find out the percentage of agberos that make up their supporters.

I think Chelsea is the highest
Followed by manutd
Arsenal then
Liverpool

The other way round Chelsea is supported by Nigerians more, why? Because of the days of John obi Mikel and victor Moses. They have more of Black players which hail mostly from west Africa and beyond.

Choose wisely
Once you choose, you cannot change again.

Na spiritual something....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give The Arm Band To Ronaldo!!! Davies Slam Harry Maguire Over United Captaincy / Man United Star Bruno Fernandes 'involved In A Car Crash' / REAL MADRID Vs ESPANYOL 4-0 Highlights And All Goals 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.