Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life (822 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Back then in ss3 when we were about sitting for WAEC and NECO exams, we were doing anyhow then, even sef we have handed over power to d ss2 students, we come to school anytime we like and go at will, even d staff room doesn't care One day, I and my then gf and 2 other girls were left in d classroom because all other students hv gone, its almost dismissal time for all d students in d school so they were doing d final afternoon Assembly. We just locked our lockers they set to go home. Walking majestically across d assembly ground, not knowing that d principal was still around. As we approached d school gate, I heard d principal call my name in annoyance ( I was popular then because I was d sp.) So, as I turned to answer, my gf and the two others took to their heels leaving me behind, the principal oderd that I should kneel down there and do frog jump bk to d assembly ground. Chai!!!! I heard my gf calling me to run and come outside that I should not mind him o. Out of fear and respect, I started d punishment and went bk to d assembly ground and kneel down b4 d whole assembly. I feel like let d earth open let me enter. I was there until d assembly was over and almost all d students gone, d principal kept me there until he was through with wat he was doing in his office, that was wen he released me. He asked 4 d identity of my colleagues and I gave him, he promised me that their own punishment will be worst. That was d day I knew how hot d sun is while walking alone. The principal just entered his car and drove off. Wen I reach home, my gf who normally carries my books and all stuff was waiting 4 me, she lambasted me 4 obeying d idiotic principal. She was right because after 15yrs, the principal is yet to punish them too. Later, I feel like giving myself a very hot slap to reset my brain.

share yours guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by paulolee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
mine plenty oo
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by jjcena(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
What was your offence
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
jjcena:
What was your offence
becoz we no dey assembly
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Cardealer2021(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Columbine(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Quiet people like us, we're hardly embarrassed. I've been embarrassed though, but I don't think I have " the most embarrassing moment of my life"
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Zonefree(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
. I heard my gf calling me to run and come outside that I should not mind him o. Out of fear and respect, I started d punishment and went bk to d assembly ground and kneel down b4 d whole assembly
Jew man.

The courageous girl was even trying to give you OT, you dey allow jeans wear you.

Na so you go assembly go disgrace your community

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Oturatetuala(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Funny
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by tillaman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Suspect1: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Guy man they urinate, auty sekina stand they see the thing, me sef no no until she giggle, haaaa!.

The nxt day i they pass for where those fine fine bani they stay gossip naso sakina point her hand towards me and all of them start to they laff....kai!.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mine was back then while I was still in secondary school preparing for my waec there was this girl who i was dating she was young just like me then her name was Veronica grin, she was beautiful although not that tall but she have a fully robust succulents chest with two big melons, so I normally go to there house every evening to visit her in the guise of reading together for our waec, the mum was fond of me and quickly make me her friend from the very first day that she saw me ( I have an innocent face back then) so one evening when I went visiting to Vera's house as usuall we sat outside under a mango tree close to their house with our books, all of a sudden wen I was sure know one was looking I began to handle her breast which was so soft grin, after manhandling the breast for some minute I now decided to kiss her, while I was busy kissing and fondly her breast at thesame time with our eyes both closed, we immediately heard a foot step walking by, we immediately detached our lips from each other, her elder sister unfortunately have already saw us and what we were doing, she just simply continued walking without saying a word, I felt so so embarrassed that day. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mine was the day my Godly aunty caught a guy on top me banging my life out for my papa house! I felt like the ground should open and swallow us. Even as I am remembering now I still dey feel the shame... Tobi God will punish you where ever you are because I told you i was not interested but you know how to turn me on cry My aunty just jejely lock the door and the idiot wanted to continue o shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by 4teenblaq: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
cheesy
Johnnycastro18:
Mine was back then while I was still in secondary school preparing for my waec there was this girl who i was dating she was young just like me then her name was Veronica grin, she was beautiful although not that tall but she have a fully robust succulents chest with two big melons, so I normally go to there house every evening to visit her in the guise of reading together for our waec, the mum was fond of me and quickly make me her friend from the very first day that she saw me ( I have an innocent face back then) so one evening when I went visiting to Vera's house as usuall we sat outside under a mango tree close to their house with our books, all of a sudden wen I was sure know one was looking I began to handle her breast which was so soft grin, after manhandling the breast for some minute I now decided to kiss her, while I was busy kissing and fondly her breast at thesame time with our eyes both closed, we immediately heard a foot step walking by, we immediately detached our lips from each, her elder sister unfortunately have already saw us and what we were doing, she just simply continued walking without saying a word, I felt so so embarrassed that day. sad sad sad

For open place oooo
grin cool guyman your lust for the bobbies gat no bound
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
cheesy

For open place oooo
grin cool guyman your lust for the bobbies gat no bound

is an open secret guy, if you wan set me up just use fresh bobby and see me fall for itgrin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by 4teenblaq: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
is an open secret guy, if you wan set me up just use fresh bobby and see me fall for itgrin grin grin

grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life by Mykelslim: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women / Husband Shares CCTV Footage Of Wife Scaling Wall To Go See Her Boyfriend / Young US Nurse Teaches Ladies How To Give Proper BJ To Their Men - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.