Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,883 members, 7,931,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. (283 Views)

Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. by HopeLoveLife: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good evening, please I need someone who is a nurse or any health worker who can ensure that a relative takes her drugs 3 times daily.
I’d prefer someone that lives around, so it will be easy for the person to just walk by to give the medications.

Note : You are basically doing nothing, just come 3 times to give the patient her medications and this will take just 2-5mins and that’s all.

The pay is around 20-25k (Negotiable)

If you are interested, kindly call : 09157545738 or Whatsapp : 07039500522.
Re: Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. by HopeLoveLife: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Patient finds it difficult taking her drugs and it is important she takes it everyday.

She works Mon, Tue and Thursdays and during these working days, you only need to come in the morning before she leaves for work and in the evening.
Re: Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. by lilvicky68(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
What if she refuse taking it? Am I allowed to go the Nigerian way?
Re: Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. by HopeLoveLife: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
lilvicky68:
What if she refuse taking it? Am I allowed to go the Nigerian way?
Your comments are always so hilarious grin grin

What is the Nigerian way? grin
Re: Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

Your comments are always so hilarious grin grin

What is the Nigerian way? grin
I fit flog her belt or USB cord?? grin please?
Re: Care Giver(just Givn Medications) Arnd Ketu Alapere Or Mile 12 Or Ikosi Needed. by HopeLoveLife: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
lilvicky68:

I fit flog her belt or USB cord?? grin please?
U no well ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Sagging Breasts 100% Guaranteed ! / Easy Kids' Hairstyles For Back To School 2022 / Discover The Importance Of A Healthy Diet And Exercise To Your Health & Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.