Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,124 members, 7,916,302 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) (2013 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) / The Moment Osinbajo Visited Parents Of Precious Owolabi Slain Youth Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
The Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo arrives the convention at the eagle square and people are seen chanting next President, and hailing him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJMuFxcUrE4

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Baawaa(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
The real man,not yeye tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Incoming

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by abobote: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Errand boy,
I would rather vote Tinubu or Atiku, than Osibanjo who is part of this Buhari administration
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
abobote:
Errand boy,
I would rather vote Tinubu or Atiku, than Osibanjo who is part of this Buhari administration
. Story grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Deputy1111(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
The next president by God's grace

5 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Wazobia2216: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
So when are we going to see that of Buhari, elrufai and co
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
In the absence of nothing.... I take Osinbajo
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by wallex1983(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Even the song being played by the band speaks so much prophecy!!!
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Xhuntra: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheRareGem1:
. Story grin grin

Buhari/Osinbajo regime is the worst in the history of Nigeria. Never again will this plague befall us.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy grin
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by IamNat: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Osinbanjo o,
Tinubu o.

Both are okay for me as president. The fact that those two names are been mentioned when talking about the next president is something for me...

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Thorhamma(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2022
OSINBAJO face show pass Tinubu for this Convention, make we talk True without sentiment.
Him Supporters full ground for Eagle square. Yet him never declare.
What if him come declare for President, how e go come be?
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by sammyj: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2022
God bless him indeed !!! Na man him be !!! wink
Deputy1111:
The next president by God's grace
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:44am On Mar 27, 2022
The only thing they can make me vote for APC is osinbajo
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Johncuppa(m): 2:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
The only thing they can make me vote for APC is osinbajo
The only candidate everyone will sure vote is him.
Why do you think the man is just calm and relax?
Southwest ticket has always been dramatic - bye passing the qualified to the chosen ones
Watch and see.
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by greatdreamer(m): 3:51am On Mar 27, 2022
See humility
See grace
See swag
But the agbada no fit him.
Osinbanjor is the next president
Re: APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) by Mario1989(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2022
abobote:
Errand boy,
KEEP QUIET

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing / APC Recruiting People For Their Million March For Tinubu(video) / A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.