Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? (1393 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? by olympianares: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2022
RightToReject:
You're the one at fault because you weren't frank, and whether your lack of frankness stemmed from insincerity or nativity is irrelevant. The presentation of a frank person in your stead ought to have been something like: I'm John, live within. Actually, your face looks familiar; it seems like I'd closely known you, but I've tried hard and failed to pinpoint where and how exactly. Did you attend AB school around so so year?

Definiteness of purpose without articulation and competence can't bring conception to fruition in any just endeavour.
also true

But am a straight forward individual

I just didn't want to lead her on into any deep conversation.

My purpose wasn't to "know" her

Just to clear my head of uncertainty

I see ur point,but my approach shouldn't be what would make her think otherwise
Re: Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? by olympianares: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
she must have been praying n expecting u to toast her, only for the opportunity to show and u didn't! please go back and fulfill her wish
Nah...I dont think so
Lols...i dont assume that
Re: Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? by olympianares: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Okay, I believe you. But it doesn't change the fact that this is how most men are and you behaved in the same manner.

You have no control over how/what people think, what they say, nor how they react to you. You don't know what experiences she has had or if she simply has a bad attitude. She should've been nicer, but again, the only control you have are of your own thoughts and actions.

From her two Nos, she's not the same person; you mistook her for someone else.
Ya exactly

At least I can put it to rest that its not her

1 Like

Re: Must there always be a motive behind any conversation with a lady? by ParpahSeventy: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
olympianares:
I just needed to clear my uncertainty abt her being a look alike or actually the same person I knew 13yrs back
From your post you handled the situation perfectly well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UKRAINE WAR: Russia Soldiers Rape women And The Dead Are Just Being Dumped / Nobody Is Humble, They Are Just Broke / BBNAIJA Star Venita Akpofure Shares Nude Photos As She Turns 36 (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.