Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira (3187 Views)

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Osita Ofordi, De Ultimate Commander To Lift One Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Yzzey(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
BOLA625:
How do you know those football/sports club will win their games.

Ask your ancestors
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Yzzey(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naijanascam:

Udonmeanit......... and you have already made 1mill with 1k and why not double your stakes in trenches with only 50k to win 50mill .... but are you an orphan or you fall from the sky with no relatives just get them in and scatter the betting company with family winnings

Ignorant language of the poor. And the poor will never understand the language of wealthy people. While wealthy people think of Investment, Growth, Empowerment, Expansion and all of that, the poor only think of food, fear, failure, lack and so on. Poor soul
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Naijanascam: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yzzey:

Ignorant language of the poor. And the poor will never understand the language of wealthy people. While wealthy people think of Investment, Growth, Empowerment, Expansion and all of that, the poor only think of food, fear, failure, lack and so on. Poor soul

Start from within your family and circle of friends with this old format of primitive scamming

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Yzzey(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naijanascam:

Start from within your family and circle of friends with this old format of primitive scamming

Maybe I should show you the list of of people who are trooping into my group. Jealous ones still envy
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Naijanascam: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yzzey:

Maybe I should show you the list of of people who are trooping into my group. Jealous ones still envy

Don't even rejoice yet because we still have stupid magas that will show you their true colors whenever you want to yarn opata on top of their money like this below

Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Yzzey(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naijanascam:

Don't even rejoice yet because we still have stupid magas that will show you their true colors whenever you want to yarn opata on top of their money like this below

Oh. You think I am going to charge people. Ah you gat it wrong. No charge boy. My prayer is "I WIN AND OTHERS WIN"
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by immortalmortal: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
christianjoy:
reason na I no be like you wey wan die for poverty and besides I don't do transactions

Hahaha... I no poor my brother. I wish you luck. Na still you go cry come nairaland make we settle your matter
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by christianjoy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=immortalmortal post=111426847]

Hahaha... I no poor my brother. I wish you luck. Na still you go cry come nairaland make we settle your matter[/quote okay help me na if you no poor
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by immortalmortal: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
adaperry25:
@op
The time you're taking to reply everyone on this thread. Use it and drop your games so that we can testify.

The scammer won't drop any game. He wants to cash out from vulnerable nairalanders. Who dash am 1 million? The broke ass nigga ain't got sh*t
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by immortalmortal: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=christianjoy post=111427741][/quote]

The poor, they say will always be among us. You don't want to be like me, you said. So Wallow in your poverty my brother. Yzzey will help you, he has 1 million and he will give give you 2odds for 10 days
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by immortalmortal: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by christianjoy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalmortal:

The poor, they say will always be among us. You don't want to be like me, you said. So Wallow in your poverty my brother. Yzzey will help you, he has 1 million and he will give give you 2odds for 10 days
I thought you said you wanna help abi you don change the color
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by OnyeMmeri: 2:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Op, you still went back to gambling after you promised not to go there again. Really unfortunate. f

And I really doubt this your cooked up story of making 1 milla in ten days from betting. I think you figured you could make money from people here by offering fake betting tips for a fee.
Re: How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira by Yzzey(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
OnyeMmeri:
Op, you still went back to gambling after you promised not to go there again. Really unfortunate. f

And I really doubt this your cooked up story of making 1 milla in ten days from betting. I think you figured you could make money from people here by offering fake betting tips for a fee.

Poor souls. That's all they know how to do-- doubt over everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Djibril Cisse's Former Wife Is Ngolo Kante's Wife / Man U Might Vist Nigeria / ITS OFFICIAL!!! Petr Cech Finally Signs For Arsenal (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.