Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,783 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. (529 Views)

Why Do Guys Make Lines On Their Eye Brows? / Facebook User's Seemingly Innocent Photo Raises Brows / Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. by elated177: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
This may be beneficial to those here also. Don't move this to the religious section.

Yes!

When you get to your "churches" today, just be conscious of your foreheads/brows as you listen to or watch those your spiritual fathers and mothers. Don't forget to calm your minds - with your minds focused on the Commandments of the Father in heaven - and look them in eyes.

Some know what I am saying.
Re: Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
elated177:
This may be beneficial to those here also. Don't move this to the religious section.

Yes!

When you get to your "churches" today, just be conscious of your foreheads/brows as you listen to or watch those your spiritual fathers and mothers. Don't forget to calm your minds - with your minds focused on the Commandments of the Father in heaven - and look them in eyes.

Some know what I am saying.

Please break it down for us. This is romance section. All we talk about is sex. Some of us are spiritually dead.

Does focusing on your brow area have anything to do with third-eye?
Re: Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. by elated177: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Please break it down for us. This is romance section. All we talk about is sex. Some of us are spiritually dead.

Does focusing on your brow area have anything to do with third-eye?

Just follow what is stated and you will understand.
Re: Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. by elated177: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Don't forget.
Re: Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. by elated177: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Very important.

(1) (Reply)

‌My Most Brilliant Achievement Was My Ability To Be Able To Persuade My Wife To / Man Faints During Sex Romp With 3 Okpo Miliki's / 4 Effective Ways To Make A Woman Give You All Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.