Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,721 members, 7,889,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? (20891 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by duro4chang(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
maticar:

Most of you don't have sense walai
Must you use abusive word? Your language is dirty, rude , unpolished and not peaceful. Learn to be polite.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by duro4chang(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Johnathan can also become Apc tomorrow oga... If you don't have answer to the question...the learn from others
My take is that no difference between the two parties. The difference is their names
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
AgentGoat:

Political parties running a government appoint their loyalists to head various institutions. All heads of various ministries and other institutions including schools must be loyal to the government of the day or else you will be rendered useless. This is how it is in Nigeria political spaces. And it's the cause of our underdevelopment . You think say they will just come chose you to be minister because you be technocrat without links to the party? hehehhehe

No!
This is how APC behaves, or more especially if the president is a Northerner.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by duro4chang(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Are you ok?
I am � percentage ok. Please can you tell me who appointment him.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by duro4chang(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ebubu:
And then he is campaigning for President under APC while still being CBN Chairman?

Convince me that our national wealth is not being used to fund APC as a party
Na today? Na so we see am.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by NoSentiment: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ebubu:
And then he is campaigning for President under APC while still being CBN Chairman?

Convince me that our national wealth is not being used to fund APC as a party

Convince me that our national wealth is being used to fund the APC?
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by membranus: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emefiele has been opening the vault to Nigerian leaders since the time of Jonathan, that's why he is still retaining his topnotch job.

His philosophy is chop mek I chop. He has too much money now, the polithiefcians are deceiving him to cash out from his bloated coffer.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by HRMK: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ebubu:
My people

I don’t know anyother country where the CBN Governor is a card carrying member of the ruling party

I can’t believe Emefiele is even contemplating contesting for President under APC !

These are independent institutions. Imagine INEC chairman being a card carrying member of APC, if at all he is not

How are we sure our national wealth is not used to fund APC as a party

Nigeria is finished
WHAT ARE U SAYING?DONT U KNOW JONATHAN GAVE HIM THE JOB?U THINK BUHARI WOULD KEEP HIM IN THE JOB FOR 7YRS WITHOUT ANY COMMITMENT?
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? by mach7(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Abdulmumin412:
I have not seen it in any news where he declare to run for any elective position under APC. Until you show me evidence u will left me with no other option but to believe that your assertion is pure imagination of your myopic thinking sir.
His jingles sponsored by his support group are already on TV. While he hasn't declared openly, it is safe to assume that he has an interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates / What Has Rochas Achieved In Imo State / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.