Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience (132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience by Alaigbopress: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2022
There is one of my brother who was a Student of University of Port-Harcourt before he had a problem. "What is the problem", he developed a kind of mental problem, not that he is insane he is accurate in all his wordings but all his actions are pointing towards traditional stuff combined with Jewish tradition and Mosaic Laws. He developed this hatred for church and even goes violent trying to turn out house to his temple.

The guy is very intelligent, infact he was the head Boy of their set in Federal Government College Enugu during their set.

In all these I asked my mother that we should sought for solution through traditional way. But my mother is a serious minded Christian, she always insists that she cannot sought for solution in the traditional way.

The church members will always try to persuade her not to visit the traditionalist for solution untill the situation got out of hand and my brother was threatening to stab someone.

That was when it was dawn on my mother that seeking for traditional solution is very important.

Now going by traditional way and making enquiry into what really transpired to make such a promising young man go this way. Lo and behold all of them were all saying the same thing.

My advice here is we all should know when we have to seek for a solution to our problem through traditional way. That does not make us the worshipers of idle, in my brother's case many men of God have prayed, prayer warriors have prayed and it all yield no result.
Many things were done in the past, many of our forefathers worshipped great oracles, many of our fore fathers did many atrocities and the problems associated with these things are reoccurring in our generation but because of Church some of these things are covered and many families are going down on daily basis

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Major Tribes Are Generational Victims / Re: PDP ‘ll Collapse If Gov Ikpeazu Picks Ngwa Candidate – TIMASS Boss, Ikeokwu* / Boye Oyewumi: Unveiling The Ondo South's Agent Of Redemptionn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.