Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha (32046 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal / How Uche Nwosu Lost APC Governorship Ticket. Okorocha Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Senator Rochas Okorocha has said he would grab the opportunity to run for the presidency if the possibility of a Tinubu and Rochas ticket emerged.

Okorocha, a former Governor of Imo said this on Sunday while fielding questions from newsmen at the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Convention in Abuja, NAN reports.

“Uncle Tinubu and I are most likely to be.
“I know that at the appropriate time it may be because he is the one pushing up in the south-west and I am in the south-east.
“So let us see what happens between us, and if that is it, I will ask him to relax a bit so that we can move this section forward.

“The people naturally love me and I think it is because they believe I care, they believe I love and have sympathy for humanity, they believe I am detribalised.

“They believe I do not know religion or tribe, Muslim Christian, Igbo or Hausa, Yoruba, all I see is a human being and that is what makes the difference on my side.’’

Okorocha urged Nigerians to use their voter cards well because it was worth much more than they thought.

He added that 2023 would present an opportunity for Nigerians to make the right choices.

“Whether it is for internal democracy or for general elections, you must ensure that you cast your vote right because the voter’s card contains everything.

“It is the education of your children, it is your health, food on the table and security, so I always advise people that the worth of that card in your hand is more than N100 million so do not sell it for N10,000,’’ he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/2023-presidency-why-i-will-accept-tinubu-rochas-ticket-okorocha/

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by colorsofrainbow: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Atiku for president.
APC should give Tinubu the ticket.
Atiku needs to beat him home and away.
Tinubu will win only 5 SW states out of the 36 states in Nigeria.

Now Tinubu agberos,come and wail grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by WATCHOVER(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Ibo politicians no stand at all especially the ones that are in the APC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Michelle70(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu ticket will not fly sef.

If APC have sense, they should give it to the region that always produce bloc votes and not SW that shares votes, the entire difference between APC and PDP in SW won't even be up to 3million

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Vinstel: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Your headline is quarreling with your story. He is saying he or Tinubu will be the candidate not that they will run on one ticket.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Chrisbeks: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2022
But I can't see where he said that in the story, he's rather saying he will ask Tinubu to step down for him.

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by CapitanS: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
What he said is different from your headline

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by arejibadz(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Dem don start

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by CapitanS: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Chrisbeks:
But I can't see where he said that in the story, he's rather saying he will ask Tinubu to step down for him.

Exactly, it's like the journalist didn't even read his own story before writing headline.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by samista: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2022
There's no place in that story he talked about them running on a joint ticket.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Weezy463: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Thief Barawo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Odin13: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Tinubu ticket will not fly sef.

If APC have sense, they should give it to the region that always produce bloc votes and not SW that shares votes, the entire difference between APC and PDP in SW won't even be up to 3million

Yoruba man.. you wan Dey change mouth.. TINUBU MUST CONTEST..

Richmond500

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Wazobia2216: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Esseite:

“They believe I do not know religion or tribe, Muslim Christian, Igbo or Hausa, Yoruba
Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: mynd44
But you know about statue making

grin grin grin this guy go just dey talk rubbish with confidence grin

Well you and Tinubu weighs the same! As a governor, he (Tinubu) was nothing to write home about

Since he (Tinubu) doesn't know when to leave the stage, you guys should continue your caricature with his name

*Spit*

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by edmaraja: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
He said he will persuade tinubu to relax and give him chance to lead if the contest is down to both of them. The heading of the story is wrong, Okorocha didn't say what is being attributed to him. Nigerian journalists are disgrace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by hysteresis: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fhj
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Ezedon(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please, who are the people that naturally love this Thief
There's nothing Musa will not see at the gate

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by GeneralPula: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
How sure is he that fulani slaves of the yeast would vote for him?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Mooh247: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin

This one legged Mkpuru Mniri man sef

Weyrey talk say "Uncle Tinubu"

Since when Tinubu turn him uncle

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by trutharena: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nigeria media are compound fools.

They keep showing that everyday. They are now parading like people who failed in their blogging business.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by BaddieKay(f): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Lucymercy: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by kingsways: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rochas is now a comedian
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Imperare(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
i just dont like this set of politicians in Nigeria
Hit me up if you want to build any kind of Standard website
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by tillaman(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
angry
Rochas Bawo!! Nobody go vote Rochas oo
We don relegate am to the labyrinth of irrelevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Antoeni(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rt Hon Chibuike Ameachi Might Just be The Undisclosed Preferred Candidate of President Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Okortor: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Being a Nigerian president comes with great respect and pride international.

Little Wonder lots of top politicians/dignitaries are jostling for it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by planetE(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ibo politicians go wait for more than 25 years before they can near the presidency seat.

Who born dem ? Who dem be ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Horus(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
There is certainly a role for some recycled politicians, but they must all remain in the political bin until those who still have some potential are selectively recycled by the electorate or consulted as necessary. Beware, it is mostly failed politicians who engage in self-recycling
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha by Antoeni(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which is very Impossible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.