Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. (865 Views)

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
we need to become bossom buddies with these nations. or else we are left butt nekkid. we need china and russia as our condoms.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by mensdept: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
Do we also "NEED" them to recolonize us? If not, of what use are we to them except for the black gold?

Get your act together first.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
mens dept:

Do we also "NEED" them to recolonize us? If not, of what use are we to them except for the black gold?

Get your act together first.
dude, if we ally with them, those nations are fair nations. they do straight business. no underhandedness. as it is we are butt nekkid. ready to be pillaged and robbed by the next western power who has the balls to come up with a reason to go in for the killing. as it is it looks like britain is already doing the groundwork for that. talking about how nigeria is the next al queda hot spot. this is the groundwork been laid out. next is the invasion. hey ? if you wanna play with the big boys you gotta be sly. use them against each other. if we ally with those people, britain will not try russia. russia will wipe britain of the map. gerrit ?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by Sunofgod(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2011
We dont need to ally with anybody - We just need a couple of nukes or other WMD's.

And personally, I dont trust anything with white skin.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by mensdept: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

dude, if we ally with them, those nations are fair nations. they do straight business. no underhandedness. as it is we are butt nekkid. ready to be pillaged and robbed by the next western power who has the balls to come up with a reason to go in for the killing. as it is it looks like britain is already doing the groundwork for that. talking about how nigeria is the next al queda hot spot. this is the groundwork been laid out. next is the invasion. hey ? if you wanna play with the big boys you gotta be sly. use them against each other. if we ally with those people, britain will not try russia. russia will wipe britain of the map. gerrit ?

Honestly, I'll try not to attack your post too badly, because afterall, it's Sunday, and the weather is nice.

You see, what's so bad about an invasion? Yes, if England resends another Lord Lugard and wife, then we may not answer Nigga Area and carry on like bimbos, but this time, simply be assigned a number -419.  

In a sunny world, what you speak of makes lots of sense, but guess what? We haven't even had to brains to ally ourselves in Plateau or Abia States. We cant decide if we should be financially self-reliant, if bank accounts should have a minimum 25k, or flip over to ISLAMIC BANKING shocked

Meanwhile those big nations (and even small nations like Ghana, Botswana, and UAE) are where the big powers are scrambling for audience, wanting to go for World Cup, shopping, movie making, and investment.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by Rgp92: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
No no, we need to ally with all the black nation in the world. We also need to learn that white, arab and Asian people are not our friend!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2011
Sun of god:

We dont need to ally with anybody - We just need a couple of nukes or other WMD's.

And personally, I dont trust anything with white skin.
therein lies the problem with your post. the black man, the real hebrew, the original mans brain is not equipped to come up with diabolical ways to make nukes. bros, you see, we are in a world system, that is totally alien to us. we are behind enemy lines dawg. we are in a system that is not designed by the lord. this extra knowledge that man has 'supposedly' acquired and is using to make things like ipods, nukes, planes, cars, internet all kinds of technology ? these are all demonic tools created in a system that is designed to bring the whole world under meteoric subjugation and destruction. we are in a system that is totally alien to us. our brain is not equipped for this world we are currently living in. in the last days, the devil will be extra busy to bring the world to its knees. look around you ? thats what you are experiencing now bro. when the world system was still under the tutelage of the majority, who were yahwehs people, the so called black people you see around today, we did things differently. the system you see today ? we are handicapped and impotent against it. the only way to thrive is to be sly. use one against the other. then they wipe each other out. then the children of yahweh will breathe again. we behind enemy lines dawg.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
Rgp92:

No no, we need to ally with all the black nation in the world. We also need to learn that white, arab and Asian people are not our friend!
mens dept:

Honestly, I'll try not to attack your post too badly, because afterall, it's Sunday, and the weather is nice.

You see, what's so bad about an invasion? Yes, if England resends another Lord Lugard and wife, then we may not answer Nigga Area and carry on like bimbos, but this time, simply be assigned a number -419.  

In a sunny world, what you speak of makes lots of sense, but guess what? We haven't even had to brains to ally ourselves in Plateau or Abia States. We cant decide if we should be financially self-reliant, if bank accounts should have a minimum 25k, or flip over to ISLAMIC BANKING shocked

Meanwhile those big nations (and even small nations like Ghana, Botswana, and UAE) are where the big powers are scrambling for audience, wanting to go for World Cup, shopping, movie making, and investment.
yall gotta see the bigger picture men. both your posts are myopic. engage your third eye bruh.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by mensdept: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

yall gotta see the bigger picture men. both your posts are myopic. engage your third eye bruh.

Based on your post and choice of words you are either:

high today and smoking some cheap weed or

you are in church and someone must have been preaching some things to you.

How do the people of "Nigeria" ally among themselves? Could you kindly gist us on that bruh
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by Sunofgod(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

therein lies the problem with your post. the black man, the real hebrew, the original mans brain is not equipped to come up with diabolical ways to make nukes. bros, you see, we are in a world system, that is totally alien to us. we are behind enemy lines dawg. we are in a system that is not designed by the lord. this extra knowledge that man has 'supposedly' acquired and is using to make things like ipods, nukes, planes, cars, internet all kinds of technology ? these are all demonic tools created in a system that is designed to bring the whole world under meteoric subjugation and destruction. we are in a system that is totally alien to us. our brain is not equipped for this world we are currently living in. in the last days, the devil will be extra busy to bring the world to its knees. look around you ? thats what you are experiencing now bro. when the world system was still under the tutelage of the majority, who were yahwehs people, the so called black people you see around today, we did things differently. the system you see today ? we are handicapped and impotent against it. the only way to thrive is to be sly. use one against the other. then they wipe each other out. then the children of yahweh will breathe again. we behind enemy lines dawg.

The 'Western' system is crumbling before our eyes. . . .

And no matter how much weaponry the white man has he can never go toe to toe with nature. Hence his downfall is almost guaranteed.

The 'Sun' is our friend and their enemy -

Our black skin is more than just a colour but a sheild that protects us from certain calamities.

We are in the process of climate change and I dont expect any form of white man to be on this earth in the next 500 years.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by redsun(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Nigeria does not need foreign monsters,all she needs is common sense.D ability to reason and work out things and have a stand
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by EzeUche(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
Nigeria lacks unity, and I do not ever see Nigeria becoming united.

The last nationalist was Nnamdi Azikiwe, but his contemporaries were not as far thinking as him.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by redsun(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2011
Why must we seek salvation in the hands of foreigners?We live in d world without original initiatives as if we are inanimates
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by Rgp92: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

The last nationalist was Nnamdi Azikiwe, but his contemporaries were not as far thinking as him.

EzeUche?? Dont you want Nigeria to be a good and strong country able to defend herself? Dont you want Nigeria to unit undecided? If so, stop your tribalist smiley
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
mens dept:

Based on your post and choice of words you are either:

high today and smoking some cheap weed or

you are in church and someone must have been preaching some things to you.

How do the people of "Nigeria" ally among themselves? Could you kindly gist us on that bruh
bruh ? i am neither high nor have i been to church. the fact that the people of nigeria do not ally amongst themselves is highly irrelevant to the topic. try to stay on focus bruh.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
Sun of god:

The 'Western' system is crumbling before our eyes. . . .

And no matter how much weaponry the white man has he can never go toe to toe with nature. Hence his downfall is almost guaranteed.

The 'Sun' is our friend and their enemy -

Our black skin is more than just a colour but a sheild that protects us from certain calamities.

We are in the process of climate change and I dont expect any form of white man to be on this earth in the next 500 years.

now we are on the same page. it will take nature (yahweh) and yahweh empowering us with slyness to take back control of this world. the slyness to make the diabolical fight amongst and cancel each other out. this is how it is written and shall come topass
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2011
redsun:

Nigeria does not need foreign monsters,all she needs is common sense.D ability to reason and work out things and have a stand
common sense ? ok lets see, common sense vs nukes ? which one will win ? come on bruh this is way past common sense.this is diabolical warfare. we are all physical pawns in a war that is been fought in the spiritual realm. common sense aint helping us now. what we need is 'slyness' and reconnection to yahweh. nothing else will save us now. the slyness to ally with the right power. this is how God usually destroys his enemies.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

'unity of nigerians' is irrelevant to this topic. the right visionary leader blessed and endowed by yahweh is the 'relevant entity'. a visionary leader who will ally with the right powers.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by redsun(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
We are images of god,in control of d spirit world and all that exist.U are only a loser when u don't know
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by EzeUche(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
Rgp92:

EzeUche?? Dont you want Nigeria to be a good and strong country able to defend herself? Dont you want Nigeria to unit  undecided? If so, stop your tribalist  smiley

I don't even believe in Nigeria. Why would I want it to be united? If it is not united now, it will never be united.

50 years too late.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
Rgp92:

EzeUche?? Dont you want Nigeria to be a good and strong country able to defend herself? Dont you want Nigeria to unit undecided? If so, stop your tribalist smiley
ezeuche only believes in igboland grin and the new yam festival
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by mensdept: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

bruh ? i am neither high nor have i been to church. the fact that the people of nigeria do not ally amongst themselves is highly irrelevant to the topic. try to stay on focus bruh.

Well bruh maybe you ought to try church for a change bruh. You may actually like it instead of your attempt to use this thread to promote Yaweh bullshyt bruh.  grin

You want Nigeria to ally with Russia and China bruh yet its okay that the people of Nigeria do not ally among themselves bruh. shocked shocked grin

I think Yaweh would not be happy if his followers are not thinking with their brain bruh
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
redsun:

We are images of god,in control of d spirit world and all that exist.U are only a loser when u don't know
actually the spirit is in control. what you see when you look in the mirror is a 'body suit'. it can come off anytime. when you die off course or when your spirit travels away from your body in a trance.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by EzeUche(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

ezeuche only believes in igboland  grin and the new yam festival

You can add Ibibioland and Ekoiland as well.  cool

Just add East of the River Niger.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
mens dept:

Well bruh maybe you ought to try church for a change bruh. You may actually like it instead of your attempt to use this thread to promote Yaweh bullshyt bruh.  grin

You want Nigeria to ally with Russia and China bruh yet its okay that the people of Nigeria do not ally among themselves bruh. shocked shocked grin

I think Yaweh would not be happy if his followers are not thinking with their brain bruh

first off, you loquacious and bellicose cretin, the people of nigeria do not have to ally amongst themselves. if they do ? it will be nice, but it is highly irrelevant to the topic at hand. this fight is not the peoples fight. this is the fight of 'a visionary leader'. learn to focus foo
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

You can add Ibibioland and Ekoiland as well.  cool

Just add East of the River Niger.
grin grin ndigbo kwenuuuuu yaaaaaa
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by EzeUche(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

first off, you loquacious and bellicose cretin, the people of nigeria do not have to ally amongst themselves. if they do ? it will be nice, but it is highly irrelevant to the topic at hand. this fight is not the peoples fight. this is the fight of 'a visionary leader'. learn to focus foo

grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing I read on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing I read on Nairaland.
lol that fool was asking to get stomped on grin i had to do it to him.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by EzeUche(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
buzugee:

lol that fool was asking to get stomped on  grin i had to do it to him.

I was just amazed by such literary language that you used. grin
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by buzugee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

I was just amazed by such literary language that you used. grin
i got tonnes more where that came from. i only drop em on worthy recipients. dont wanna roll em all out in one sentence like the honorable obhiagon grin
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2011
We need a Nigerian nuclear weapons program.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Ally With Russia And China And Form Strong Bonds With Them. by mensdept: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2011
buzugee:

What makes it "highly irrelevant". I simply want to say that you are and remain a fool BRUH

Learn to focus my nyash

(1) (Reply)

Knsg: Shekarau Spent N10.6bn On Hajj / Controversial Issue On violation Video In Absu. My View / Awoniyi Resurrects Ahead Of December Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.