Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,251 members, 7,923,237 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (476 Views)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now / Strange Debit Alert From My Bank / Credit Alert From First Bank, Please Help ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by omron(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: . by Cyphar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Use am buy suya and yoghurt.

1 Like

Re: . by blackboy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wait. Until you are sure it is not meant for you. Na N5k now. Last last you tell your bank to hold the fund. I helped someone sell something and told the buyer to pay directly into the product's owners account. Na so she see the alert and told the bank she did not know the person hhmmm . The bank withheld the money. It was weeks or months later I got to know and told the owner who sent the funds. After back n forth at the bank the funds were released. Be patient bro

1 Like

Re: . by Cokahot: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Did it activate to your balance or na fake alert u get. If the amount credit did not summarise to your acct balance. Then u sef should edit it and resend to the sender ,but this time edit the credit alert to be 5million naira. Pls
Re: . by omron(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
blackboy:
Wait. Until you are sure it is not meant for you. Na N5k now. Last last you tell your bank to hold the fund. I helped someone sell something and told the buyer to pay directly into the product's owners account. Na so she see the alert and told the bank she did not know the person hhmmm . The bank withheld the money. It was weeks or months later I got to know and told the owner who sent the funds. After back n forth at the bank the funds were released. Be patient bro
Thanks sir
Re: . by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol
Why I no dey get this kind strange alert
Walai its not fairrr
Re: . by Suspect1: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op stop the noise and send me 1k credit card...i'm waiting
Re: . by Tokskob2008: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Seems the sender thought you sold him/her a burglary proof or something...

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Sexual Assault / The Biggest Scam In Nigeria ? / My Newly Registered Sim Keeps Displaying Another Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.