Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,716 members, 7,921,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) (54557 Views)

Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Jmichael1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
post=111420968:

Are You Really Interested In Blogging Business?
i'm interested ooh...
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Emmanology01: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

If your interested, we can talk here

I'm interested please.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by mrksquare: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrCover:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/notorious-cultist-burnt-to-death-by-rival-cult-group-in-bayelsa.html

The fool that was sent to the great beyond was probably dedicated in church months after he was born. And people drank to stupor to herald the birth of a male child. Years after he became a nonentity and a nuisance to the society. Now he has been cut short in the most cruelest of manner typical of a hardened criminal. It always end in calamity. But they won't listened.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by jimb(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

everybody in my village is interested, including i

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good news....

More death, please...

We need more of this on the cursed children calling themselves cultists...
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na wa killings every where
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

i'm interested ooh...

To Open A Professional Website, It Cost 50k
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by jogsman01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

oya, let's talk. I'm tired of all this
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Jmichael1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
For those of u saying i'm interested i'm interested,make una use una upper ooh b4 bush meat go catch hunter.

if u don't get it,4get abt it......

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by DAVIDELUXED: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I'm in too
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by wtfman: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by izenco2005(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=111417888]I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

If your interested, we can talk here [/quote how will cost and ur location]
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by mcdokwe(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Interesting, what are the scopes of the help? Financial, advisory etc?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Victerica:

Is this a good way of punishing anyone, irrespective of the crime committed?
You are saying this because you are not a victim. Pray not to be one.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by alhaji04: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Please sir, ur mail address. Thank you.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by abeliver: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
so what's the point of posting pictures,if we can't see it clearly?
if na blurry pictures I wan post, kukuma no post anything sef.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
YoungLionken:
Say no to cultism foolishness..

A drunk dad gave birth to two boys and eventually died. While one is a drunk like his father, the other one isn't and vowed not to..

When the addict was asked why he's a drunk, he answered "I watched and learnt from my dad". When the other one was asked why he hates alcohol, he also said" I watched and learnt from my dad"..

Nothing is entirely good or bad, it depends on the user...
Things are categorized as either good or bad. The perception is what depends on the user. One child saw his father's life as good, envied the life his father lived and copied i;, the other child detested it, saw it as bad and avoided it.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why r de all gathered around like they have nothing doing?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by hekola: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

brother,,iam instrested but how can talk when have not eating since morning. This country is hard
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
In Delta, it is yahoo while that of Bayelsa state it is cultism. Worst of all there are two police stations in that same market, some of these policemen even knows those who are cultist and oil bunkers, but the police would be happier extorting you for not having a receipt of your goods face the other side when you report to them that you are being harassed by a cultist. Agberos and cultists are being empowered and given rights by the government of Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Victerica(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You are saying this because you are not a victim. Pray not to be one.

No matter what, this is barbaric!
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by bashuayi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I'm interested pls
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Fcwilly: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Autopsy on burnt to death corpse ( person ) ? Omo I fear science ooooooo
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by OfficialOlasco: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=111417888]I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

If your interested, we can talk here [/ which country bro?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Atticusxsz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mom007:

With this your disgusting moniker..? I'd rather end my days in Nigeria!

Lmao... Savage! grin
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by LeadMobile(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

@Totilopussylick how can we reach you
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by house10s2: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

am interested how do we go bout it, which country are u?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Aje...

why joining a group that is not of any benefit to you, me tire for this ooo

You dey do anything, you call them, na wahala
you no call them na gobe
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Worldlegend(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Can you share more info on this with me?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Osanoghodua1: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

How do one start and the country?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Charly68: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Crime doesn't pay.. those who burnt him too should be prepared for their day of doom... Kama is a reality ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.