Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,607 members, 7,905,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Best Of Plans Can Fail 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Of Plans Can Fail 2 (255 Views)

Reasons Why You Always Fail / Best Of Plans Can Fail. / Fornication Plans (adults Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Plans Can Fail 2 by Victoroduogu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Best of Plans Can Fail 2.
"How do you expect to achieve goals you are not aware of? Are you waiting for another new year to make new resolutions and plans? Making plans does not guarantee they'll be achieved but they make clear what your goals are. I finished a draft of my plans for the year ending of last month. I sent to it those I will be accountable to. Something happened last week. Two persons liked and found it funny that I want to be eating out once a month...." You're a Beacon of Light, Shine. Happy reading.
https://oduoguvictor./2022/03/27/best-of-plans-can-fail-2/

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries: African Human Rights Short Story Prize / Call For Participation: AKURE PUBLISHING WEBINAR / Story Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.