Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,009 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Amaechi -i am Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi -i am Igbo (891 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi -i am Igbo by Kingozymandias(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by immortalcrown(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Two-edged sword.
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Nackzy: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Kingozymandias(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Brexxit(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shut up because their are rumors he might be buhari's anointed you Igbos want to claim him.

Ikwerres are not Igbos get that into your fvcking skull.

South south and Igbos are not one.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by donbachi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ikwerre is pure ibo...fvck dat benin migration lies.
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by kettykings: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please guys delete this thread for now let's watch events as it unfolds
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Brexxit(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
donbachi:
Ikwerre is pure ibo...fvck dat benin migration lies.
[/s]
All this attache by force is unnecessary.

They have told you several times they are not Igbos.

Deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Legendforte: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is a rivers man and an ikwerre, how come rotimi amaechi is igbo or igboid whichever?
Anyway, we stand with him.
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Kingozymandias(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Kingozymandias(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by carl90(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi is of the Ikwerre tribe of Rivers.
Ikwerre is not Igbo.
I served in Rivers state for my NYSC.
I studied the people of that state during my stay.
Even worked in PH for many years after my youth service before returning back to my base in Lagos.
So,I know that Ikwerres are not Igbo.
It's like saying the Isoko tribe of Delta are Igbos.
They are different.
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi u no go close dat your betrayal mouth. Everybody don turn master chief after convention. Everybody dey smile they claim say na dem sponsor Adamu. At the end of the day breeze go blow fowl yanch go open wide. We go soon which one of them bosses don spend night dey toil and burn candle for diz mata
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by tit(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rotimi is a jovial detribalized nigerian
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brexxit:
Shut up because their are rumors he might be buhari's anointed you Igbos want to claim him.

Ikwerres are not Igbos get that into your fvcking skull.

South south and Igbos are not one.
Why are you angry ,is it your Igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Igboid: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi is a cunning Ikwerre man.
He is Igbo when claiming so is favorable and Ikwerre when doing so is helpful too.

He is not an Igbo man.
Ikwerre is not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Amaechi u no go close dat your betrayal mouth. Everybody don turn master chief after convention. Everybody dey smile they claim say na dem sponsor Adamu. At the end of the day breeze go blow fowl yanch go open wide. We go soon which one of them bosses don spend night dey toil and burn candle for diz mata
You go wail tire

The next president is not Tinubu and will never be

Amaechi says he's Igbo so why are you vexed?
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lalasticlala, I think this thread is front page worthy
Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Igboid: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
"The highlight of the event, for me, was when Item High Chief, Prof. Joe Irukwu, took the microphone to personally honour and introduce Amaechi when it was his turn to say a few nice words for Arumma. Irukwu described Amaechi correctly as the “high-performing” Governor of Rivers and a “true Igbo son”. But when Amaechi took the mike he “corrected” Irukwu and emphasised: “I am an Ikwerre man!” That really ruffled feathers".

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/chibuike-amaechi-ndi-igbo-and-2023/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Igboid: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mr Rotimi has the right to contest for Nigerian president.
But let him do so as an Ikwerre man he is and as a Rivers man or South South man.

Let him and his Ikwerre people stop with the silly Igbo claim.
Let him stay in his corner.
We know Igbos of SS, Amaechi and his Ikwerre people are not one.
The era of being "Opportunist Igbo" is gone.
Ndiigbo should and will not allow such folly go on further.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Igboid: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Igboid:
"The highlight of the event, for me, was when Item High Chief, Prof. Joe Irukwu, took the microphone to personally honour and introduce Amaechi when it was his turn to say a few nice words for Arumma. Irukwu described Amaechi correctly as the “high-performing” Governor of Rivers and a “true Igbo son”. But when Amaechi took the mike he “corrected” Irukwu and emphasised: “I am an Ikwerre man!” That really ruffled feathers".

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/chibuike-amaechi-ndi-igbo-and-2023/amp/

Ndiigbo would have committed political suicide if they don't come out now and denounce Amaechi and his cunning Bini Ikwerre people.
These people are not Igbos and have taken enough time to humiliate Ndiigbo and tell the whole world they are not Igbo.
Those Igbos still counting Ikwerre as Igbo are simply being pathetic simps.
This shouldn't be tolerated.

If you are an Igbo and you like Rotimi, the by all means vote for him as you would vote an Ijaw man like GEJ, Yoruba man like OBJ, Fulanis like Yaradua and Atiku.
But never you vote for him under the sentiment that he or Ikwerre people are Igbos because they are not.
Never give non Igbos the chance to claim that Amaechi and Ikwerre presidency, is same as Igbo presidency.
Because doing this will be tantamount to self deception and it will take us no where.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi -i am Igbo by Igboid: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Buhari or whoever that is projecting Amaechi must know that Amaechi presidency will not be accepted as Igbo presidency.
Simply because, Ikwerre people are not Igbo and we know that deep inside, Amaechi doesn't consider himself Igbo.

Amaechi as typical of his Ikwerre people have many times refered to Ndiigbo as "they".
He had also corrected people who tried to call him Igbo in public.
Ogbakor Ikwerre remains an rabidly Igbophobic organization, whose central message is that Ikwerre is an independent ethnic nationality who originated from Bini!
Amaechi is a high table sitting Ogbakor Ikwerre member even as today.
He has never for once challenged this official Ogbakor Ikwerre stand, infact Amaechi sponsored Ogbakor Ikwerre as a governor of Rivers state and was so Igbophobic as a governor of Rivers State that even Ogbakor Ikwerre at one point had to tender an apology to Ndiigbo on behalf of Amaechi Igbophobic rhetorics.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Office In Nigeria? / Asiwaju Easter Party In Ikate/surulere / Breaking News! Court Grants Okorocha Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.