Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,817 members, 7,945,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? (487 Views)

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? / If You Are A Ratchet Akata, That Nigerian Man Will Never Marry You For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Who is the Nigerian Musician you don't have his/her song on your phone??

Me- Portable grin

That guy is Pure trash grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Iamdbull: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

If you want to talk to me talk to me directly Don't go through corners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Boogyman557: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na ONLY people wey de SING about WEED I de play der song...

Make I DROP some WEED songs here!

Mystikal - Smoke 1...

Yung L - free sause...

BOB - ROLL Up...

Donaeo - Chalice ...

ERIGGA - real matters..

Snoop dog - Lay Low..

make I STOP here...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naira Marley

Portable
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ycee and Mr Easy

Crap
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chike, Nonso Amadi and Oritsefemi. Also Yemi Alade. On Tv, once her song comes up, i quickly change the Channel.
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Cardealer2021(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Portable tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Athemisia: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Flahyuq:
Who is the Nigerian Musician you don't have his/her song on your phone??

Me- Portable grin

That guy is Pure trash grin
Comrade how can we both not have that mad man songs naah.... E no fair ooh...

1 Like

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Athemisia: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na ONLY people wey de SING about WEED I de play der song...

Make I DROP some WEED songs here!

Mystikal - Smoke 1...

Yung L - free sause...

BOB - ROLL Up...

Donaeo - Chalice ...

ERIGGA - real matters..

Snoop dog - Lay Low..

make I STOP here...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
No burnaboy??
No busysingal??
No migos??
Comrade e no fair ooh...

1 Like

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Choilila: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
ALL APART FROM WIZKID AND BOY.

2 Likes

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022

All artiste from meth region,they are always wacky
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Boogyman557: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Athemisia:

No burnaboy??
No busysingal??
No migos??
Comrade e no fair ooh...
Holly Gram cool

my Gee!

BUSY SIGNAL, BEENIE MAN, BURNA BOY, FELA KUTI and many more, Dem FULL my phone..

read my post WELL, I sey make I DROP some here...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by MoneyGoDrop: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yemi alade, portable and rema
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by house10s2: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2022
2face
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by Bounceboune7: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Naira Marley n burna boy

2 uncouth people who talk without thinking of d implications, their fans dey try ooo or probably they are suffering from low self esteem
Re: That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? by fourboys: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2022
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Forbidden Before Marriage? / Help Am Feeling Sucidal! / He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.