Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,249 members, 7,947,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) (3149 Views)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
I know You are Peaceful but also Emotional. I'm being Realistic here viz-a-viz
What the Showbiz world is all about:

Everything you posted up was the Sane aspect of it from a Learned Person. I bet You wouldn't attend such show to go and be grabbing pe.nis, I should also bet you won't stay in front row grin .....

Leave English and let's talk street which showbiz is all about. The worst he will do is to arrange for the girl offshow and treat her fvcksUp but to the Public he even has more reps now for keeping his cool.

He might later claimed the girl has too much to drink and has apologised and that's street rep. Even at Home, dudes hardly blowout rape, it just some kinda masculine ego.

For this dude, he acted Sane for the Street. He also knew why He restrained himself because anything further will definitely backfire. That's me being realistic not saying The Act was Right.

There is no too many Right in the Street where Alcohol and Meths Rules not God.

You want me to Share you with the number of sexual harrasment I have personally faced cheesy lol ...

If it were to be a saner clime, of course but on that occasion there is nothing he would do that won't be too far used against him:

" Ohhh, the girl actually grabbed his Di. ck but He shouldn't have punched her like that ohhh, the girl yaff died, she fainted, oh... He was a woman beater" .... Everything will just changed against him immediately and the girl will become the victim and He a Predator cheesy ....

Street has Rules and no rules !

I really have issues with this Street thingy you keep saying. I saw it more than three times in your write-up. undecided

Then again @ the bolded. What kind of masculine ego is that? If someone rapes or sexually abuses you, it's not right to be silent about it. It does a lot of damage physically, mentally and emotionally/psychologically.

It has nothing to do with me being peaceful/emotional or learned as you put it.

I myself was really pissed on his behalf when I saw the video.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by DonroxyII: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

I really have issues with this Street thingy you keep saying. I saw it more than three times in your write-up. undecided

Then again @ the bolded. What kind of masculine ego is that? If someone rapes or sexually abuses you, it's not right to be silent about it. It does a lot of damage physically, mentally and emotionally/psychologically.

It has nothing to do with me being peaceful/emotional or learned as you put it.

I myself was really pissed on his behalf when I saw the video.

I was Pissed too but That's expected. I don't expect someone to Open Your Wig and Smash your face with it in a court of Law.

If he wants to Press charges he can go ahead but There is no rule on the red-light and many things happened uncaptured by Video I bet You know this. Again, Don't let emotions for the rude act gets ahead of you because the dude that chilled knew he had to.

As for the Dudes being Raped, Even if you gonna take their case for free to press charges .. You won't see many clients out there. You ain't a Dude so you can never understand.

Have you waked up and someone told you your Breast was used to do practical all night while you asleep to gain insight into female Sexual Organ. You will go mad and frenzy immediately

A girl that's free with you can tell you she used your Pen.is to conduct Practical on male Organs to gain insight while You asleep An average Testosterone will look at Her and says: What did you find out You Naughty Girl: This is no fun and guys know deep down this is Trespassing but Niggas will just move one like nothing because taking it far has other costs too for someone with ulterior motives except if there are injuries !

Male and Female reacts Differently!
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
I was Pissed too but That's expected. I don't expect someone to Open Your Wig and Smash your face with it in a court of Law.

If he wants to Press charges he can go ahead but There is no rule on the red-light and many things happened uncaptured by Video I bet You know this. Again, Don't let emotions for the rude act gets ahead of you because the dude that chilled knew he had to.

As for the Dudes being Raped, Even if you gonna take their case for free to press charges .. You won't see many clients out there. You ain't a Dude so you can never understand.

Have you waked up and someone told you your Breast was used to do practical all night while you asleep to gain insight into female Sexual Organ. You will go mad and frenzy immediately

A girl that's free with you can tell you she used your Pen.is to conduct Practical on male Organs to gain insight while You asleep An average Testosterone will look at Her and says: What did you find out You Naughty Girl: This is no fun and guys know deep down this is Trespassing but Niggas will just move one like nothing because taking it far has other costs too for someone with ulterior motives except if there are injuries !

Male and Female reacts Differently!

Na wa oh. You keep saying I'm being emotional about the whole thing, when you nor even sabi me before?!

But oh well....@bolded Hmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed
That's very wrong.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by DonroxyII: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

Na wa oh. You keep saying I'm being emotional about the whole thing, when you nor even sabi me before?!

But oh well....@bolded Hmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed
That's very wrong.
I know sabi you physically but I read each of your posts from Benin to Abuja. I also saw the gappy teeth pics so I can add it all up. So I was close cycle na you no know. Anyway, That's men's nature for you.

Guys would have done worst on that stage for any Female celebrity that gives such opportunities!!
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:

Guys would have done worst on that stage for any Female celebrity that gives such opportunities!!

Na wa.

I find it very cringey to be touching someone's private parts in public.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by DonroxyII: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

Na wa.

I find it very cringey to be touching someone's private parts in public.
Trust me, Don't ever make the mistake of trusting Yourself. You can do anything under the right atmosphere and right hands. Public is not gonna public grin..
You just won't see it, Ohh, Dopamine is Mad!

#RunsAway!
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
Trust me, Don't ever make the mistake of trusting Yourself. You can do anything under the right atmosphere and right hands. Public is not gonna public grin..
You just won't see it, Ohh, Dopamine is Mad!

#RunsAway!

God abeg! I nor wan think am.
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by DonroxyII: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

God abeg! I nor wan think am.
You Better Don't because it's Plausible.

Depends on How Playful Your Boo though: Most Nigerian Girls don't have the liver to carry out weird acts due to Fear of Being Adjudged but If Your Boo is Playful, I know You like Exploring like Craze, No be You again (Gentle-Trouble)!

#DropMic
Re: A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) by folake4u(f): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
You Better Don't because it's Plausible.

Depends on How Playful Your Boo though: Most Nigerian Girls don't have the liver to carry out weird acts due to Fear of Being Adjudged but If Your Boo is Playful, I know You like Exploring like Craze, No be You again (Gentle-Trouble)!

#DropMic

Hallelujah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Tonto Dikeh Spotted In Soundcity Studio / Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! / Tiwa Savage Enjoys A Sunny Afternoon Ride On Billionaire Femi Otedola’s Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.