Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,403 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? (513 Views)

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Deeprooted: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Since the inception of Russia and Ukraine crisis, it appears Covid-19 has been swept under the rug.

Please do you still get the usual update about the number of new cases and death?
Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Hezzyluv: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol...

Immediately uproar between Russian and Ukraine started, covid19 died a natural death grin

All tv stations is Russian vs Ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by judatech: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Immediately Russia invaded Ukraine... COVID-19 ended grin
Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by inoki247: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Check NTA since the station still dey In the 90s dem go dey carry old stuffs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Deeprooted: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

Immediately uproar between Russian and Ukraine started, covid19 died a natural death grin

All tv stations is Russian vs Ukraine

I bin think say na my eyes d pain me ooo
grin
Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Hezzyluv: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Deeprooted:

I bin think say na my eyes d pain me ooo
grin

Your eyes clear like EPL wey person dey watch for HD cool

That has to tell you that covid19 is a scam.
I have a friend who is a senior pharmacist that is currently working with general hospital. I onece asked him about covid19 when the thin was damn serious, and he said "even him that's working in the hospital, is yet to see a covid19 patient with his own eyes"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by tit(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
CNN

no ask me ooo
i look like person wey get money for dstv?
Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Deeprooted: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Your eyes clear like EPL wey person dey watch for HD cool

That has to tell you that covid19 is a scam.
I have a friend who is a senior pharmacist that is currently working with general hospital. I onece asked him about covid19 when the thin was damn serious, and he said "even him that's working in the hospital, is yet to see a covid19 patient with his own eyes"

grin
Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Newton2024: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Covid-419 is a creation of polithiefcians from the west using the media to blow it out of proportion. Their aim is the vaccines.
Nigeria polithiefcians and media are just doing follow follow copycat. Whenever the figure is high in US and UK, then it will be high Nigeria too. Whenever the figure is low in US and UK, then it will be low Nigeria too. Scamdemic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Deeprooted: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Newton2024:
Covid-419 is a creation of polithiefcians from the west using the media to blow it out of proportion. Their aim is the vaccines.
Nigeria polithiefcians and media are just doing follow follow copycat. Whenever the figure is high in US and UK, then it will be high Nigeria too. Whenever the figure is low in US and UK, then it will be low Nigeria too. Scamdemic!

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by Naijanascam: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Scam grin grin
Re: Which TV Channel Is Still Giving Update On Covid-19? by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Arise TV still gives update

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Tooth Pains! / 27days Without Smoking; Have I Really Won Cigarettes? / Are Tiger Nuts Good For A Pregnant woman? 08174290703

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.