Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia (1355 Views)

Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' / Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Donald Trump accused Joe Biden of risking provoking Vladimir Putin into a nuclear conflict, after the US president apparently called for the Russian premier's removal.

The former president stepped in as administration officials tried to undo the damage from what is seen as Mr Biden’s biggest gaffe since coming into office.

In an unscripted aside to what was supposed to be a hard-hitting speech in Poland, Mr Biden added: “For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power.”

His remark appeared to cause panic in the White House, which rushed out a statement insisting that “regime change” in Moscow was not on the administration’s agenda.

In an interview with the conservative outlet Newsmax, Mr Trump said he feared the damage had already been done.

"When you put him into a corner and you talk the way they're talking – they're talking weak – and they're almost giving him an incentive," Mr Trump said.

"They're handling him very badly, in my opinion."

Beyond the US, there were signs that other leaders were keen to distance themselves from Mr Biden’s remarks - in which he also described the Russian president as a "butcher".

"I think we must do everything to avoid the situation getting out of hand,” said Emmanuel Macron, the French president.

“I wouldn't use these kinds of words because I'm still in talks with President Putin.

“What is our collective goal here? We want to stop the war that Russia has launched in Ukraine without going to war and without escalating things.

“This is the objective. If we want to do this, we must not be in the escalation of either words or actions."

“We must not, we Europeans, give in to any escalation. We Europeans must not forget our geography and our history. We are not at war with the Russian people."

'No strategy of regime change'
Antony Blinken, the US secretary of state, stepped up the administration’s attempts to defuse the crisis on Sunday.

During a visit to Jerusalem on Sunday, he said: "I think the president, the White House, made the point last night that, quite simply, President Putin cannot be empowered to wage war or engage in aggression against Ukraine or anyone else.

“As you know, and as you have heard us say repeatedly, we do not have a strategy of regime change in Russia - or anywhere else, for that matter.

"In this case, as in any case, it’s up to the people of the country in question. It’s up to the Russian people."

But experts, including Richard Haass, president of the US Council on Foreign Relations, accused the president of intensifying the crisis.

But to be honest guys, Donald trump is the last person on earth to criticize Joe biden for anything, Mr Biden is only echoing what is in the minds of many, Donald trump would have handed over Ukraine to Putin if he was still incharge

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/27/donald-trump-accuses-joe-biden-risking-provoking-vladimir-putin/&ved=2ahUKEwjmvdywiuf2AhUiRuUKHSu3BQQQ0PADKAB6BAgEEAE&usg=AOvVaw1uQQP3Cqfrvrybt5uy5h-O

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think Donald trump is the last person on earth to criticize Joe biden for anything, we all know the rapport between Mr trump and Putin.

Today they will accuss Joe biden of being weak, tomorrow they will accuss him of trying to start war with Russia, bunch of confused and hateful republicans

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Gentlerespect76: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Trump, the only sane man standing in America.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by chatinent: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
For Bidden, common sense is ForBiden.
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Jostoman: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
I almost shed tears when that pregnant woman die as a result of the Russia shelling so i think Putin should just give peace a chance. We are tired of seeing innocent people dying in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
chatinent:
For Bidden, common sense is ForBiden.
he's more sensible than the egregious trump
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Trump, the only sane man standing in America.
calling that knave and hare-brained clown sensible is laughable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
I almost shed tears when that pregnant woman die as a result of the Russia shelling so i think Putin should just give peace a chance. We are tired of seeing innocent people dying in Ukraine.
it is a senseless and needless war, I think Mr Putin is suffering from schizophrenia, he has become overly paranoid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Dbboy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:

Thank God you almost shed tears as that woman didn't die she gave birth and named her Victoria. So don't mind all those staged stuff, they are all part of western propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Gentlerespect76: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
God1000:
calling that knave and hare-brained clown sensible is laughable

Your assertion, though not altogether false, is funny. However, the point of my post is nothing other than to agree with him that on this issue of Russia-Ukrainian conflict, all stakeholders must do whatever it takes to achieve deescalation. This I have neither seen nor heard in all the actions and speeches of Biden on the matter in question. This is my point.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Dannyset(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Putin's lapdog and puppet. grin
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Your assertion, though not altogether false, is funny. However, the point of my post is nothing other than to agree with him that on this issue of Russia-Ukrainian conflict, all stakeholders must do whatever it takes to achieve deescalation. This I have neither seen nor heard in all the actions and speeches of Biden on the matter in question. This is my point.
US and EU tried their possible best in using diplomacy at the initial stage, but the unwilling Putin was hell bent on invading Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dannyset:
Putin's lapdog and puppet. grin
Donald trump is a big embarrassment
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Hyperchi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Let Biden travel to Russia and talk to Putin privately, let see if he has balls.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Roniyke1234: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hyperchi:
Let Biden travel to Russia and talk to Putin privately, let's see if he has balls.

Putin should travel to America or outside Russia, doesn't he have balls too?

Biden's statement is wrong but Putin has crossed the lines.
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
With all the many wahala in Nigeria people are just insulting themselves and forming mumu analyst over other countries issue.

Tufiakwa
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by smatt1711: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Help2020: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
US and EU tried their possible best in using diplomacy at the initial stage, but the unwilling Putin was hell bent on invading Ukraine
Can you educated us on what diplomatic steps US took before the war?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by dasparrow: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2022
I am not exactly a fan of Trump but Trump is right though. This is what Ukrainians get for voting in a comedian to be their president, lol. It is evident that Zalensky does not know what the heck he is doing. America and western Europe gave Zalensky a false impression that if he disobeyed Russia, his country will be allowed to join European Union and NATO.

I guess Zalensky learned nothing from how America dropped the bomb on Afghanistan. In other words, America disappointed Afghanistan. Now look at the state of Afghanistan today. Never you listen to America because you will be doing so at your own peril.

Either way, Elohim has revealed that Biden will not finish his term. The powers that be that allowed him become president will put him away and that will pave way for Kamala Harris who will then become the president of the United States. I know what I am saying may sound crazy to many of you but just watch and see the turn of events. I will come back to this post God willing once Elohim's prophetic Word comes to pass.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Cantonese: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Unreasonable people everywhere.

Just a few days ago they called Biden "weak". Now he talks and takes actions and they say he intends to provoke Putin to a war. Putin has been threatening everyone in Europe and definitely needs his match.

Hopefully he gets kicked out of power.
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by gambojimeta: 1:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Trump is confused. At first he called Putin a genius for invading Ukraine. After the leadership of his part rebuked him including his former vice president. He immediately shifts goal post and tries to act tough knowing no world leader would take his rants serious since he has zero power.

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Appleyard(m): 2:18am On Mar 28, 2022
It's funny but equally grave how Biden has unwillingly become an existential threat to US national security. cool Many times he opens his mouth to speak on foreign policy issues, he just ends up giving out state secrets. No wonder some elements in the Pentagon hate him and the state department. I genuinely felt sorry for him when he was ranting nonstop in Poland. But It's even funnier seeing Blinken Blinking going about trying to repair the damage Biden has caused. cool I almost laughed when watching Blinken trying to explain to Israel's Prime Minister how Biden didn't mean a regime change in Russia; the way Jewish leader was just standing dare staring at him like "What da fuvk is wrong with you guys?" grin grin Blinken was stammering and struggling to string together coherent words. It was so funny. grin grin

On a serious note, that man ought to be in an elderly facility now. Is glaring he is too old for the job now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by gambojimeta: 2:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Dbboy:

Thank God you almost shed tears as that woman didn't die she gave birth and named her Victoria. So don't mind all those staged stuff, they are all part of western propaganda.
Have you got a proof that says she is alive?

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by gambojimeta: 2:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Appleyard:
It's funny but equally grave how Biden has unwillingly become an existential threat to US national security. cool Many times he opens his mouth to speak on foreign policy issues, he just ends up giving out state secrets. No wonder some elements in the Pentagon hate him and the state department. I genuinely felt sorry for him when he was ranting nonstop in Poland. But It's even funnier seeing Blinken Blinking going about trying to repair the damage Biden has caused. cool I almost laughed when watching Blinken trying to explain to Israel's Prime Minister how Biden didn't mean a regime change in Russia; the way Jewish leader was just standing dare staring at him like "What da fuvk is wrong with you guys?" grin grin Blinken was stammering and struggling to string together coherent words. It was so funny. grin grin

On a serious note, that man ought to be in an elderly facility now. Is glaring he is too old for the job now..
Still better than the other old man. Grandpa Trump aka the orange turd grin grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by EMAXIM(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:
I am not exactly a fan of Trump but Trump is right though. This is what Ukrainians get for voting in a comedian to be their president, lol. It is evident that Zalensky does not know what the heck he is doing. America and western Europe gave Zalensky a false impression that if he disobeyed Russia, his country will be allowed to join European Union and NATO.

I guess Zalensky learned nothing from how America dropped the bomb on Afghanistan. In other words, America disappointed Afghanistan. Now look at the state of Afghanistan today. Never you listen to America because you will be doing so at your own peril.

Either way, Elohim has revealed that Biden will not finish his term. The powers that be that allowed him become president will put him away and that will pave way for Kamala Harris who will then become the president of the United States. I know what I am saying may sound crazy to many of you but just watch and see the turn of events. I will come back to this post God willing once Elohim's prophetic Word comes to pass.

Oga, this is no prophecy, but a longstanding believe held by some people. I first came across this in 2020. So cook another one.

Agba cook
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by VictorUSA(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2022
This clown

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Biden the white Buhari
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by ken6488(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
that's a lie and you know that diplomacy my foot

Russia has been avoiding war since 2014

Putin saw diplomacy has failed hence the war

Me and you know this war would have been prevented if Biden was wise

But USA once again under estimated Russia again thinking Putin is a bluff

What the result now

Peaceful Ukraine has been turned up side down

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cantonese:
Unreasonable people everywhere.

Just a few days ago they called Biden "weak". Now he talks and takes actions and they say he intends to provoke Putin to a war. Putin has been threatening everyone in Europe and definitely needs his match.

Hopefully he gets kicked out of power.
Donald trump and other republicans are bunch of hateful and confused folks that always speak from both sides of their mouths
Re: Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia by God1000(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
that's a lie and you know that diplomacy my foot

Russia has been avoiding war since 2014

Putin saw diplomacy has failed hence the war

Me and you know this war would have been prevented if Biden was wise

But USA once again under estimated Russia again thinking Putin is a bluff

What the result now

Peaceful Ukraine has been turned up side down
where were you when Joe biden made several phone calls to Putin in an attempt to resolve it diplomatically, both the president of France, German chancellor, Hungarian prime minister and other European leaders all traveled to Russia to make peace with Putin but to no avail

(1) (Reply)

Palin Would Support War With Russia / Breaking;un Votes 128-9 To Reject Us Decision On Jerusalem. / Is The US Losing It's Footing As A Global Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.