Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) (71349 Views)

Nigerian Lady Left With A Swollen Face After She Ate Catfish (graphic Photos) / Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / Most Popular Foods In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by adioolayi(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Eat and die foods
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Cinema4d: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
I design

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by HitSong: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by decub: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

I doubt if any sane human will eat cockroaches
I just hate those little, dirty and repulsive zombie-like insect
They do!

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Maynman: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Not bad
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by splendorian(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Where in the world do they eat these?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by famozine1: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

Not Asia have being to a place in dis Nigeria where dey eat cockroaches

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
I don chop the first picture when I visited China,is nutritious, I've forgotten the name though,is kinda grasshoppers meal

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Fistop: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by cosmatika(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Add amala and gbegiri

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
My belle dey turn...

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by princeemmma(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Op the the topic should have been "THE MOST DEADLY AND POISONOUS CONCOCTION IN THE WORLD" because am not seeing any food from the above pictures
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by DamianX: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Ewedu and gbegiri is missing here
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by BigBabyJesus: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Google ",gutter oil" and you will never ever eat Chinese food .

3 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Who eats rats?

Fuck_
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Theunbothered: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
wunmi590:

Asians with their stupid food combination...

Eating poison undecided

On this same forum where you eat snake and all manner of crawling and swimming beasts?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Nigerians are not far behind
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by OmoEsan: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Always in Asia. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those people can eat anything.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
OP has not said HOW any of those foods is dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by umcsolutions: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
If war happen, even these you no go see for street. These Asians get mind dey chop some kind food.

DenewLegends:
These are the Kinds of Meats and foods that is considered to be Dangerous because of it High Exposure to Diseases.

However.
The meats and foods are still Eaten in so many parts of Eastern Asia even till This day.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
How can this make FP angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Splitmind: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Do not be deceived.
This below is the most dangerous food in the world.

Millions will collect this food and eat only to suffer terribly for eight long years.

Foolish lazy yoot
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Bebson007(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
What's the big deal here.
The first one typical village man like myself have eaten it.
The second one is mouse, Yoruba call them Emo and the last one is Toad. I eat all of them I don't eat snake.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

There's nothing that's not edible in China.
I am a living witness to this. I doubt if I have not eaten poo there.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Explain how na
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Olam09(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

See you oo.. don't you know some black American eat roaches?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2022
wink Very edible to some
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

They eat cockroaches in SE Asia.

Just that the roaches are grown in controlled environments.

But, yes. They do eat roaches.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2022
DenewLegends:
These are the Kinds of Meats and foods that is considered to be Dangerous because of it High Exposure to Diseases.

However.
The meats and foods are still Eaten in so many parts of Eastern Asia even till This day.
this thread was written by a sentimental illiterate. You just posted 3 pictures, no details of the food, no details of why they are dangerous, no sources, no list of diseases they transmit and yet my ever stupid Nigerians jump on the thread without seeing that the thread is nonsense

4 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
tutudesz:
shocked

This image shock me sha. They’ve totally given up on public electricity supply
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Asians sabi eat rubbish...

Nigerians Nko?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
China i presume. Is there anybody who has been so unfortunate to be around Chinese when they fart, grin with all this rubbish they are eating? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) / See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.