Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... (4153 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / If You Ever Doubted That Women Go Mad For Big Dicks, Watch This. / My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Amb1045(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Last night, at about 18:30, I hired the services of a taxi driver to get to Lokogoma

Along the way I saw an old woman of about 75 years old who was walking alone with her cane . It was blowing dry and cold and it affected me so much that I asked the driver to drop her off where she was going before dropping me off at the destination. And that I was going to increase the judged rate.

The driver parked near the old woman and I told her: "Mom, get in, we'll drop you off where you're going to."

She refused to come inside of the cab. I insisted until she finally agreed.
After we gotten to where she lived, she went down in front of a mini estate and we left.

Arriving to my destination I saw that the old woman had forgotten her walking cane in the cab.
The next day I went to where she lives to return her cane.

I got into the yard and I found a woman older than the one I helped the day before.
So I described the old one I'm looking for and the older one asked me to wait a minute.

She entered the house and came out with a photo. I immediately recognized the old woman I'm looking for.
And the older one announced her death which took place 12 years ago!

I then exclaimed "I don't think so! Yesterday I was the one who helped her get home here in this yard."
The older one asked me to accompany her to the cemetery she will show me her grave.

God! I took courage and we went to the grave site. She showed me the grave, actually the one I'm looking for has been dead for 12 years!

And on the grave there was a package meant for me (weird) and a letter that says :
- My son, I know you are a good man because I knew you were going to come back and give me back my walking stick. That is why I left you this treasure to express my gratitude to you.

Take this package and open it.

Quickly, under the gaze of the older woman, I opened the package... JESUS!

There was in the package all these lies that you just read because I realized that people don't read anymore.

I never eat for days now. Make una no vex, Hunger na great motivation
Enjoy this new week cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided lipsrsealed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2022
senseless lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by skj1377(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Was already wondering why you stopped at night to pick up an old woman ?

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by emmy512: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
I fell for this. Take your time op

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by respect80(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:
Last night, at about 18:30, I hired the services of a taxi driver to get to Lokogoma

Along the way I saw an old woman of about 75 years old who was walking alone with her cane . It was blowing dry and cold and it affected me so much that I asked the driver to drop her off where she was going before dropping me off at the destination. And that I was going to increase the judged rate.

The driver parked near the old woman and I told her: "Mom, get in, we'll drop you off where you're going to."

After we gotten to where she lived, she went down in front of a mini estate and we left.

Arriving to my destination I saw that the old woman had forgotten her walking cane in the cab.

I got into the yard and I found a woman older than the one I helped the day before.
So I described the old one I'm looking for and the older one asked me to wait a minute.

She entered the house and came out with a photo. I immediately recognized the old woman I'm looking for.

I then exclaimed "I don't think so! Yesterday I was the one who helped her get home here in this yard."
The older one asked me to accompany her to the cemetery she will show me her grave.

God! I took courage and we went to the grave site. She showed me the grave, actually the one I'm looking for has been dead for 12 years!

And on the grave there was a package meant for me (weird) and a letter that says :
- My son, I know you are a good man because I knew you were going to come back and give me back my walking stick. That is why I left you this treasure to express my gratitude to you.

There was in the package all these lies that you just read because I realized that people don't read anymore.

Enjoy this new week���
If I slap you now they will say I'm wicked

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Laturuturu: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
I had similar experience some years ago when I pick up Osama bin laden. Lo I didn't know it was him. We got talking along the line , he was such a nice man.
Then I said something about American pizza oh he got so angry and disappeared.
That was when I knew it was Osama bin laden

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by haabidah666: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
grin

this gat me laughing so hard
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Sarsaproko: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Msteeew!

Yio ba furo e!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by JONSYN7154: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Laturuturu:
I had similar experience some years ago when I pick up Osama bin laden. Lo I didn't know it was him. We got talking along the line , he was such a nice man.
Then I said something about American pizza oh he got so angry and disappeared.
That was when I knew it was Osama bin laden
me I even wine and dine with Anini yesterday at ijebu-ode.
grin
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Laturuturu: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2022
JONSYN7154:
me I even wine and dine with Anini yesterday at ijebu-ode.
grin

Omo it seems the world is about to end with all this strange things happening

1 Like

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Exkandayee(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
I can never believe This kinda shit even if it happens to me,I don't believe spiritual things, they don't exist
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2022
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Oyiboman69: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:
I can never believe This kinda shit even if it happens to me,I don't believe spiritual things, they don't exist
Try to read what he wrote. Don't just comment without reading.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2022
I was actually interested in knowing how the story would end because it snagged my attention

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Cardealer2021(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Op take your time ohhh grin
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by JONSYN7154: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Laturuturu:

Omo it seems the world is about to end with all this strange things happening
no mind that OP wey dey lie like lie Mohammed grin
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by service44: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op, i for no vex if you just lie without mentioning "JESUS!"
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by abokikhalifa: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���

Sometimes, hunger brings out the best in a man.
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Danzakidakura(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���
hahahaha bro you too funny wallahi.
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Trust2hold: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
I can swear that my cousin brother have had similar experience , in his case the old man gave him a package in a seal calabash and instructed him to open it at home. He got home expecting to find a huge amount of money , precious jewelry or some magic wand , you won't believe what he, if you have watched the nollywood movie titled the kings bride then you will know what he found inside.
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Prettygirl200(f): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���
U don't need to tell me immediately I got to the part where u said she died twelve years ago I kni it was a lie so I didn't bother to read again. U are doing well clap for yourself
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Brian47(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

[/b]And on the grave there was a package meant for me[b] (weird) and a letter that says :

Enjoy this new week���

I stopped reading when I saw that
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by rickleye: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by padi94(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
My guy be calming down na
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by AllahEatsShit: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
The little boy in this picture is called Antwain Fowler. He died last year, R.I.P.

respect80:

If I slap you now they will say I'm wicked

1 Like

Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���
Op you go pee for body like TINUBU. For lying to me
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Annabelposh(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���

You're really a good writer and you sure got my attention grin grin
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by bigjackass: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
You no well
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by Came4amo: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:

Enjoy this new week���

Nollywood script .. banger script
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by superemmy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hediat lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... by 1F30M4(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lmaooo OP warisdis?! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! / How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? / This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.