Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment (271 Views)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment by DNReporters(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2022
I wasn’t fleeing, I tried to rush out of Nigeria to keep a doctor’s appointment - Obiano

Read full here: https://dailynewsreporters.com/i-wasnt-fleeing-i-tried-to-rush-out-of-nigeria-to-keep-a-doctors-appointment-obiano/amp/

Re: I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment by Tommy4576: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Haha. Willbaforce obiano. Continue lieing
Re: I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment by Ekpeitit(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Another Eeeebo thief, what a liar.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment by LibertyRep: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Obviously the Doctor's appointment wasn't urgent, otherwise he wouldn't have survived the past days without the said attention from the Doctor.

This one no gel.
Re: I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Our leaders keep running away from their own poor infrastructures.
Re: I Wasn’t Fleeing, I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria To Keep A Doctor’s Appointment by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2022
You couldn't keep an appointment with all the doctors in your state that you have to start running out like a man running away from a burning house........show me a Nigerian politician who is different from others and I will show you a pregnant he-goat.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Atiku Are Distractions, Not Threat To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / It's Really Hard Selling A Drug Lord / Killing Of Ebubeagu Operative Highlights Worsening Insecurity In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.