Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights (445 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Newupdates2021: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2022
A 40-year-old woman from Misaro village in Siaya county, Kenya is nursing injuries at the Busia County Referral Hospital after her husband attacked her after she reportedly denied him conjugal rights.

The lady, Judith Anyago, claimed that she was forced to deny her husband conjugal rights because he is HIV-positive.

The lady also accused her husband of having extramarital affairs, particularly after discovering condoms and female undergarments that did not belong to her in his trouser.

Read More
https://newsupdates247.com.ng/man-attacks-his-wife-for-denying-him-conjugal-rights/

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
There are still space in Kenya prison..I guess he will have some explanation to do when he meet the big boys in there.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
i know it will be Kenya

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Totilopussylick(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Kenya and bizarre news are like 5 and 6 tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Bluntguy: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
You should have quietly left his home if you have made up your mind not to allow him touch you again.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
You should have quietly left his home if you have made up your mind not to allow him touch you again.
If she left the house some are still gonna call her a h*3.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Ahmed0336(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If she had left, none of this would have happened.
I think it is better to be alive and be called a h*3 than this. BTW, what if she had died in the process?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Ahmed0336:

If she had left, none of this would have happened.
I think it is better to be alive and be called a h*3 than this. BTW, what if she had died in the process?
So you advise her to leave her Marital home cos? undecided
She refuse to offer her husband se3
Or did you not read where it was stated that he is HIV positive? undecided
Great..

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Bluntguy: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's better they call her whatever than to stay and die of dom violence.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Bluntguy:

It's better they call her whatever than to stay and die of dom violence.
She never knew he was gonna hit her.. undecided
Why should she have sex with someone who is HIV positive(as stated)... undecided
This kinda issue are to be ironed out not acting the way you feel.. leaving your husband's house cos they for that reason is not only weird but mindless.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Ahmed0336(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So you advise her to leave her Marital home cos? undecided
She refuse to offer her husband se3
Or did you not read where it was stated that he is HIV positive? undecided
Great..
I'd gladly advise she walk out of that marriage. Na who dey alive dey give story. BTW, no be she infect am with the virus.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I'd gladly advise she walk out of that marriage. Na who dey alive dey give story. BTW, no be she infect am with the virus.
Good..not when it could have been settled..

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by rickpat(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
that man is a psycho,he wants to infect the woman by force ...in cases like these they have to seek medical help and they will be guided on how to manage their sex life,so the woman will not be infected...not coming to force her. ..and even brutalize her in the process...at this point either they seek medical help with regards to how to manage their sex life or she walks away with her sanity intact

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by Bluntguy: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She never knew he was gonna hit her.. undecided
Why should she have sex with someone who is HIV positive(as stated)... undecided
This kinda issue are to be ironed out not acting the way you feel.. leaving your husband's house cos they for that reason is not only weird but mindless.. undecided
You should be shouldering her hospital bills for advicing she remains in a toxic marriage. If she were to be your sister, do you honestly think you would type what you just typed?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by MITCHELL96: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Nawa oo grin grin

Things dey sup
Re: Man Attacks His Wife For Denying Him Conjugal Rights by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Bluntguy:

You should be shouldering her hospital bills for advicing she remains in a toxic marriage. If she were to be your sister, do you honestly think you would type what you just typed?
And where did I say she should remain in a toxic marriage.. undecided
Simple ask if you find it hard to comprehend..

Here was your statement..
"It's better they call her whatever than to stay and die of dom violence"
And here I was my response:leaving your husband's house for that reason is not only weird but mindless..

My response simply meant this: leaving your husband's house cos you didn't want to offer him sex is mindless and weird..what's too hard for you to understand.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Army Checkpoint In Abia, Set Patrol Vehicle Ablaze / ‘i’ve Been Seeking For Ways To Become Wealthy Since 2007,’ Man Narrates How He K / Bewarned: Before You Get Caught In-between

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.