Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,786 members, 7,941,960 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? (904 Views)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by Dawdy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pls my help, my girlfriend is no longer interested in me, but her friend seems to be and i'm begining to have interest in her friend too. can i go with her? besides how will i express my openion to her?
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by Dyt(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
1st
ow old r u?
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
Una don turn relationship to FOOTBALL match abi?
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by Dawdy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
Dyt:

1st
ow old r u?

Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ok
ur choice boi
jst mk ure u play ur games tyt
do as many frnds as u want
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by Dawdy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2011
This may sound unserious but i swear it is what i'm going throuh right now, i had to post it to seek wise advices from nairalanders
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by 190: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pass me the phone number of these 2 girls so i can preach to them embarassed embarassed
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by MMM2(m): 2:24am On Jul 04, 2011
op
u can even switch over 2 ur GF mum. undecided
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by pleep(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2011
Easy, just do it. Best case senario the two girls stop hangin out. Who cares, after you guys break up they'll be friends again.
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by african1(f): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2011
pleep:

Easy, just do it. Best case senario the two girls stop hangin out. Who cares, after you guys break up they'll be friends again.

Thats is not very nice. Cheating is wrong, so just break up with your girlfriend then hook up with her friend. At least then your not cheating.
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by pleep(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2011
No of course not cheating. The op send he wanted to 'substitute'  so it's implied they would break up first.

I would never advise someone to cheat. Lol
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by african1(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2011
^^ Oh! I am Sorry. I probably miss read what you wrote, I just have this huge thing against cheating.
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by pleep(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2011
^^ me too actually, it's how kids learn to be adulturers.
Re: Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? by kpolli(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

Una don turn relationship to FOOTBALL match abi?

he should ask the 4th official

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Beaten For Raising Up His Hand At Ex-lover’s Wedding ! / How To Woo A Lady / For Guys Only!how Will You React When Seduced By A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.