Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please What Is The Requirement To Change First Name Of My Bvn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Is The Requirement To Change First Name Of My Bvn (216 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Requirement To Change First Name Of My Bvn by kannex: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please i want to comfirm something the first name on my bvn is evans while the first name on my zenith bank account is akaninyene though the surname is the same on bvn and my account. Now i want to upgrade my account will the first name be an issue if am to upgrade my account, and if it will be an issue what are the requirement to change my first name on the bvn, though i register my bvn with gt bank if am to change the bvn name will i need to go to gt bank to do that or i can do that with my zenith bank
Re: Please What Is The Requirement To Change First Name Of My Bvn by MMWandali: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Court affidavit of change of name or correction of name as is necessary

Go to the high court in the state where you opened the bank account or your State of residence and make in-depth enquiry

Be sure you have an NIN

(1) (Reply)

How We Lost All Our Investment For Just A Night / CBN Fines Three Banks N800 Million For Cryptocurrency Transactions / Access Bank Will Be Renamed Access Corporation In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.