Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,729 members, 7,941,759 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nicki Minaj Reacts Will Smith Slap To Chris Rock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Reacts Will Smith Slap To Chris Rock (383 Views)

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Reacts Will Smith Slap To Chris Rock by Dangist: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Recall on the way to smith, earlier than he received pleasant actor for his function in ‘king richard’, slapped presenter, chris rock for joking about his wife, jada pinkett.

Chris rock, providing the award for quality documentary, said “jada i really like you, ‘g.I. Jane 2,’ can't wait to peer it.”

Minutes after, will smith walked as much as the level and slapped rock, caution him no longer to say his wife’s call, as he back to his seat

https://chiisstarlight.com/2022/03/28/nicki-minaj-reacts-will-smith-slap-to-chris-rock/

(1) (Reply)

“happy Birthday To The Woman That Brings Sunshine To My Life”-comedian AY Extoll / “this Is A Big Slap!!” – Nigerians Frown As University Uses Buhari As Bad Leader / SELINA TESTED Episode 24(apocalypse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.