Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,819 members, 7,962,652 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account (400 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account by Ernicks: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
On the 12th of march I found out that the money in my Stanbic Ibtc bank of #163,200.00 naira was no longer there but rather remaining #12 naira.
I went to my bank on the 14th of march to complain, after looking into my account, I was told that the money was withdrawn from sportybet platform via my ATM card that was saved in there system.
I have filled a form from the bank, I have also reached out to sportybet.
Sportybet asked me to provide some necessary documents as prove, which I have done since but all I have gotten so far is silence and no solution.

Please can anyone help me out or point me on what next to do
Re: Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account by Benki003(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Am sorry to say this but forget about it grin grin
Re: Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account by dedonfranco(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Bank manager's are helping this Boys
Re: Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2022
How did your ATM card details got into sportybet platform?Did you entered it to stake bets?
However sportybet is a phishing company operated and owned by a fraudster.
Don't ever use your phone number that is link to your bank account details to register with any betting platform.The only secured online payment system are paystack and flutterwave.Sportybet doesn't have these two services.If you are doing a transaction with sportybet you are at high risk.

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of Funds From My Bank Account by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Another Nigerian Wanted By FBI / Abandonment: What Made Me Sad In Court Last Week / Couple Files $650,000 Suit On Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.