Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack (10984 Views)

Azman Air Hostesses Dressed In Hijab (Photos) / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by tnerro1(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Cut the north away from the rest of the country for peace

2 Likes

Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Austin4lif: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
So much fake news going on these days.

First they said bandits attacked the airport, no evidence.

Now they said terrorists attacked the train and no single picture or family member has come out.

Now I'm sure Azman will come out to debunk this fake report as well.

Do you people hate president Buhari so much that you will post fake stories and turn innocent lives upside down?
please I am inviting you to kaduna, I have a business deal to do with you. When you are approaching Kaduna, that is when you will know that IPOB is not really the problem of this govt. If u have HPB dnt come because you will get heart attack when you vehicle is at jere or rejinna
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Meteng: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Correct decision. Safety first. Let those northerners ride camel to their destination. No ask me, I no know wetin southerners there go use
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Meteng: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Now they said terrorists attacked the train and no single picture or family member has come out.

Do you people hate president Buhari so much that you will post fake stories and turn innocent lives upside down?
This one is sleeping on a moving motorcycle
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Tyche(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Shsme on you. How much are you being paid type this rubbish?
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2022
These guys will soon acquired those nlaws, stinger's and others that were donated to Ukraine. Soon flights in Nigeria will become endangered.
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by nedekid: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Such airport should be shutdown asap, if not, the airlines should boycott the port immediately. Just imagine passanger carrying aircraft being shot at. shocked
Let people go by road or rail jare, since air travel is not safe from kaduna.

Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Awoleesu(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Obagofixxy:
El rufai is just attending meetings and hosting politifcians, cant he tackle the menace caused by thes urchins

That's if the whole thing wasn't at the beck of his calls...
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Foolishbuhari: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Are you normal like this?
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Splitmind: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Are you normal like this?

Just look at the moniker, I won't even respond.
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by kponkedenge(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2022
DaddyGoo:
Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, only a f**l will pick you as president or running mate for ANY party if we are to judge you on your performance in Kaduna.

Only your state experienced airport gunbattle and train attack within 48 hours.

Do something man, unless truly you are a fan of the bloodshed.

El Rufai is worse than Buhari, any party that picks him is seriously playing with fire.

I mean someone that his children constantly post hateful bigoted messages about SE constantly, is not someone that any sane southerner should run with.

When I read David Hundeyin's expose on how El Rufai infiltrated Amnesty International to halt any investigations done on the southern kaduna killings..... I gave up on that man.
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Obagofixxy: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Awoleesu:

That's if the whole thing wasn't at the beck of his calls...
I swear

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by Foolishbuhari: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

Just look at the moniker, I won't even respond.

You don't have to. Matter of fact you're too dumb to
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by bilulu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

is it still fake news oga?
Re: Azman Air Halts Flights To Kaduna After Gun Attack by JohnSP99: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:

You are stupid and mad for These nonsense you have commented here, may the evil happening in this nation befall you and your family before you know things are happening, You and that idiot buhari will never know peace in your entire life to say all the evil happening in this nation are fake news and stories, may these bandits be directed to your home so that you can feel what the people attacked by them are feeling, nonsense idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Can-college Canada Legit? / Refusal Of UK Study Visa / Non Straightforward Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.