Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,765 members, 7,935,272 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes (33471 Views)

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Preferito(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
What are their names? undecided

No single name is being mentioned yet you want us to believe people were kidnapped.
May the same fate befall you and your household
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Berankis: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2022
I don't really know much about his wife's cheating records but all I see from that video is an insecure, violent grown man.
It's not the first time he is hitting someone in public. I once saw a video of him hitting a guy who tried to peck him in public, that could be excusable but he always reacts violently. By the way, he is a fucking comedian too! Mostly made jokes of other people all the time all his life.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Parachoko: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I don't vote parties... I vote individuals.

When APC means well for Nigerians, they will bring forth candidates with integrity.
APC will likely present Tinubu

While the PDP will likely present Atiku

Is base on this formula I will be going for Tinubu

I doubt any other candidate can beat those two men
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
APC will likely present Tinubu

While the PDP will likely present Atiku

Is base on this formula I will be going for Tinubu

I doubt any other candidate can beat those two men

Okay.... Good luck!

Y'all should keep retrogressing as a nation!
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Parachoko: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay.... Good luck!

Y'all should keep retrogressing as a nation!
Okay!
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by michoim(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is under a severe curse. The infrastructure being provided is being targeted and bombed by the opposition sponsored bandits...O God arise and save Nigeria from her internal &external enemies
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by boyency: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerian will this government is heading to a rock.
Nothing like security in the country,I said nothing like security in the country..

I see the bandits taking over the government..

This ,I have seen
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by boyency: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerian with this government is heading to a rock.
Nothing like security in the country,I said nothing like security in the country..

I see the bandits taking over the government..

This ,I have seen
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by ndukwejoe(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2022
is not about been over your keyboard typing that day come out and vote do your civic duties .
Tofax:
APC is preparing another disaster for Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by funb01: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Unfortunately, I don't see any solution to this issue of banditry and kidnapping. Honestly, they would not have become this daring if the government hadn't handled them with kid gloves right from the beginning. They have now become emboldened that they can carry out devastating attacks on our major infrastructures.

As it stands, no security agencies can stop their activities since these terrorists do not have a known location.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Kingzeez10: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
Apc is evil

Nigerians if una vote this evil again.. .. ok

Na the new level be this .. bombing trains and attacking airports ..
Na BUHARI Dey there .. imagine Tinubu President.. Na to kidnapp our President naa.
If you think this is about political party then I'm not sorry to say that you're dumb
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by poiZon: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nigerians will vote the same leaders again, and even campaign for them, and even fight for them. East west north and south. Tinubu is already sharing rice in the north, Soludo a former cbn governor that was part of the ruins is what some people are campaigning for and ready to die for, Buhari won second term despite all the woes in first term, Easterners are ready to vote Atiku or Peter Pandora despite their past, a former vice president that even is president called him corrupt, and a former governor that couldn't even bring his people out of poverty. People are not ready, Tinubu will win 2023 to 2031, Atiku will win from 2031 to 2039, and we won't still get sense.
Which soludo are u talking of?

Is ur dad not qualified to run abi he was deported after serving jail term in malaysia for drug trafficking?
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Rawhumper(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2022
My heart is with our security agents who waste their lives for clueless and corrupt leaders.

That El rufai is a total failure, that man eh and the son should be whipped till day break.

As for Buhari, na him I carry for mouth everyday even offline, inside bus, everywhere
I wan see how I go meet him face to face and
tell him how his leadership has brought
doom to Nigerians.

I urge Nigerians to clamour for Buhari's impeachment, a day without him in office can save lives and make a difference. Its not late.

Nigerians wake up!!! Let's ask the National
Assembly to put a motion for his impeachment, enough of cabal rubbish. They can't use our lives to do anyhow.

uote author=Islie post=111459065]One of the passengers on board the ill-fated train that was attacked in Kaduna on Monday has said some persons were abducted....

https://dailytrust.com/train-attack-bandits-forced-their-way-in-and-abducted-some-persons-says-witness
[/quote]
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Odin13: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:

If you think this is about political party then I'm not sorry to say that you're dumb

k
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Justiceleague1: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
All the military are in the east, burning people's houses
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by koresh: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2022
You are nothing but a big fool.

No single name is being mentioned yet you want us to believe people were kidnapped. [/quote]
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by PlaysNigeria: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

Why is it so hard for the Government to crush this bandits?
Because they are "bandits"
Political "Bandits" they would have been declared terrorists if they weren't political.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by RPG2020(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by RPG2020(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2022
`�
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by ChicagoBar(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Let's make money online it's free training , you will be making money 3 times a day . Chat me up on 08097691699... Chat only plz
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by bergs2: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Tofax:
APC is preparing another disaster for Nigeria grin grin grin

The scam:
Govt of the aged, by the aged and for the young.

Choiiii! Our God must be a miracle worker.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Cognitivereason: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Airforce Drones should be deployed to constantly monitor this route..

The rail itself suppose to have some sort of electronics or so to be able detect any activities on it aside a moving train..amaechi did say it was possible to install something like this on the line
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by McLizbae: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2022
The evil that comes with Buhari will continue to grow bigger as his reign come to an end. 2023 is like 100 years from now, but God will keep and sustain me and my family beyond 2023. Amen!
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Cognitivereason: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
PlaysNigeria:

Because they are "bandits"
Political "Bandits" they would have been declared terrorists if they weren't political.

They have long been declared terrorist..

Being called Terrorist or bandit isnt the hot issue..
The issue is how can they be eliminated
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Cognitivereason: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
tnerro1:
When a man marries 4 wives and gives birth to 40 children without any training or skills, they become bandits and destroy their community......fact

Fact
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Please make them forgive us for this country na abi who we con offend like this
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by 007lss: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I no com understand

Why is it so hard for the Government to crush this bandits?
because they are the one
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by LastProphet: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingozymandias:
My goodness .. the way things are going these guys will soon start hijacking planes...

NIGERIA either get brutal with these people and their sponsors now or experience hell later

They are not going to hijack planes, they will shoot them down and scavenge whatever is left. You can quote me when it happens just the way I predicted this one. The north and their religion and insistence on almajiri where someone with no income no contribution believes he should have 20 kids, that's the problem. This is just a rehearsal of what is about to become northern Nigeria in the next 5 years till forever. I'm just laughing at the south
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by 0neal(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2022
What's going on?

Someone recently said Bandits-terrorist is the fourth tier of government.

They use lethal force in a particular region, but romance terrorist in their backyard.

Issokay!!!

Make I go watch wetin go make me laugh, i won't allow Naija back2back bad news mess with my mental health.
Re: Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes by JerryJude(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2022
This is an attempt to discredit Buhari govt...the North is safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki / FG To Demolish Costain, Jibowu Bridges For Lagos/ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line / Babagana Monguno Attacks Abba Kyari Over Police Equipment Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.