Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

While You Are On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / While You Are On Earth (134 Views)

I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While You Are On Earth by jonatoye(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: While you are on Earth

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no other way to deceive yourself than to think you have all the time. You can only fulfil your purpose, mandate and desire when you are still on earth!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:4-5 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every assignment given to you to do on earth can only be done while you are alive. To be alive is a great privilege. Hence, like our Lord Jesus Christ, you must do the work of the Father while it is the day because the night is coming when no one can work. Every opportunity we have is an opportunity to do the work of the father.

Jesus made disciples and commanded them to also make disciples so that in every generation there will be men who will illuminate the dark world of sin and incapacitate the works of darkness. The purpose of your creation is expected to be fulfilled while you are on earth. You can only win souls, live righteously, love your neighbour, help people, make a mark in the sand of time and please God while you are still on earth.

+ What are you doing with your life while on earth?

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to serve you and make a remarkable impact in every aspect of life while on earth in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You only have the opportunity to do what you have to do under God while you are on earth!!!

Have a Fulfilled Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Resume Of Jesus Christ / Mr Nwanwko Emeka's Might Be In A Serious Danger / Guiding Rules For Christian Men In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.