Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is Plastic National Ic Card Out For Everyone? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Plastic National Ic Card Out For Everyone? (148 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / NIN Slip Print: How To Print The Improved NIN Slip (plastic National ID Card) On / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Plastic National Ic Card Out For Everyone? by PGIsrael(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2022
IS PLASTIC NATIONAL ID CARD OUT FOR EVERYONE?

Little did I know about some years ago, when I needed to verify my account, and the National Plastic ID Card was required from me. I was so confused because the plastic ID requested was not being provided by the government, then how do you expect me to cope when what was given to us was the slip.

CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW � TO CONTINUE READING.
https://pgisraelninplasticid.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

Dry Land With Gazette At Winston Park Estate Ibeju Lekki #+2349126062661 / Luxuriously Built And Well Furnished Fully Detached Duplex @idado, Lekki / Dont Wait To Buy Land, Buy Land And Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.