Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,850 members, 7,979,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Water Can Be A Deadly Weapon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Water Can Be A Deadly Weapon (212 Views)

SS-18 Satan: The Most Powerful ICBM Weapon In Russia And The World? / Learn How Waste Water Can Regain It's Value And Process Water / Horror Moment US Pastor Is Bitten By A Deadly Snake.He Almost Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Can Be A Deadly Weapon by Voldoz: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Water. While pretty neutral on its own, water can be shot under intense pressure to cut through metal.

As a grim piece of information, during segregation, the water fired from the hoses of firetrucks were so fast and dangerous that it could cut into and potentially strip the skin of protesters.

It can cut you, it can drown you, even bruise you. Even just drinking too much of it can kill you. Besides, imagine this Dam falling… Or this crashing into your city…

Yeah, it's not so easy to underestimate it now, huh?

Water is scary, man.

Quora.com

Re: Water Can Be A Deadly Weapon by Machinegun91(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2022
If God can destroyed the whole world with water the what water can not destroy does not exist
Re: Water Can Be A Deadly Weapon by Voldoz: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Machinegun91:
If God can destroyed the whole world with water the what water can not destroy does not exist

I swear bro, that cutting metal part surprised me.
Re: Water Can Be A Deadly Weapon by Vitamin17(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Water fire earth wind.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers Purposely Failing Their Students / I Want To Study Law / Provide Admission To Uk’s Best University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.