Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon (333 Views)

Super Eagles Bag Nervy Draw Vs Cape Verde, Reach 2022 WCQ Playoff Round / 2022 WCQ – Rohr Invites Ighalo, Chukwueze 22 Others For Liberia, Cape Verde / 2022 WCQ: Ahmed Musa Gifts Super Eagles Teammates ₦5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon by solbase10(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Moses Simon has promised Nigerians that Super Eagles players will give their all in Tuesday’s 2022 World Cup qualifying playoffs against Ghana.

A win for the Eagles will seal a seventh World Cup appearance while Ghana are seeking a fourth outing at the mundial.

The first leg saw the Eagles battle to a goalless draw in Kumasi on Friday.

And Simon, who featured in the first game sounded out the importance of the game and the team spirit.

He said in Monday’s presser:”It’s not all about me it’s all about the teams and team spirit of course we know all it takes for this game we will give everything.”

On talks that he was caged against Tunisia and Ghana he said it was not the case.

“The game against Tunisia I was not caged and against Ghana we all know it’s tactics. It can be difficult because we know how Ghana play but we are confident of overcoming them.”

Meanwhile, the duo of Samuel Chukwueze and Innocent Bonke are doubts for the game due to injuries.

Source: https://www.completesports.com/2022-wcq-we-will-give-everything-on-the-pitch-simon/

Re: 2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon by Winningbot: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2022
grin
Re: 2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon by pyyxxaro: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Carry your strong body like ADAMA TRORE own go siddon for bench lipsrsealed
Re: 2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon by ALARAPE22(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2022
This Overhype player they talk................Then cage you like Lion wey no get level.

Barman....................Give me water please
Re: 2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2022
You better do so.
Because I go dey stadium live with my catapult. Who play nonsense go receive stone missile for him coconut head.
Na at least 4-0 I expect una to silence those banku-eating black creatures.

Re: 2022 WCQ: ‘we Will Give Everything On The Pitch’ —simon by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
emeernest:
You better do so.
Because I go dey stadium live with my catapult. Who play nonsense go receive stone missile for him coconut head.
Na at least 4-0 I expect una to silence those banku-eating black creatures.

Easy sir. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Misses Bet9ja Like Me? / Bet9ja Website Is Active Again / Arsenal Potential Line Up Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.