Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,109 members, 7,949,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call (1219 Views)

Mike Tyson Compares The Situation In Ukraine To Hunting A Hawk / Personal Driver Living In Gbagada And Environs Needed / Lg Phone Repairer Living In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by silvoclaira: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Mtn network has given me 30 minutes free calls and 50 charge free(FOC) sms to Ukraine.

Dear Nairalanders, drop your relatives phone numbers living in Ukraine so i could reach them in this time and support them.

(my two kobo)
Thank you MTN NIGERIA

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Give me a call tho.. cheesy
Will appreciate that.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by silvoclaira: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Give me a call tho.. cheesy
Will appreciate that.. cheesy grin
Drop your number

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Kseafresh: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Im not in Ukraine, But you can call me..
who knows where it might lead

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by bibianna(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
I was given same bonus but I don't have Zelenskyy's number to call.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Padipadi: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
The free call is for everyone using MTN.
No be only u Sabi call Ukraine.
I just spoke with Folodimi Selenishiki. I sent him N1500 recharge card & told him Buhari ll deal with Putin.
Kseafresh:
Im not in Ukraine, But you can call me..

who knows where it might lead
you are looking for a wife on nairaland. You ll get a shim!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Kseafresh: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Padipadi:
The free call is for everyone using MTN.
No be only u Sabi call Ukraine.
I just spoke with Folodimi Selenishiki. I sent him N1500 recharge card & told him Buhari ll deal with Putin.
you are looking for a wife on nairaland. You ll get a shim!
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Padipadi: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kseafresh:

Mind your business
I no mind my biz
I wan enter your matter. You ll end up getting shim!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by silvoclaira: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Padipadi:
I no mind my biz
I wan enter your matter. You ll end up getting shim!
Lol. Yes mind your business. Stop vawulence on russias hehalf tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Padipadi: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
silvoclaira:
Lol. Yes mind your business. Stop vawulence on russias hehalf tongue
let me leave you n face Russia. Putin die, die, die!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Vulcanheph(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes oh... MTN gave me the same amount but I don't know who to call in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by vinceyinnovation: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2022
MTN Giving what they can comfortably afford to lose...

This is the first time I am seeing someone eat his cake and still have it.

My little advise:
Just dial a random Ukraine number and wish them well, who knows you may gain friendship & connection

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call by Generalwoodz(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Pls don't allow MTN to eat their cakes and have it back like the man above mentioned.

If you're really Keen on calling, hop on Google and search for something like, " city name,
phone numbers of University students"

Or "city name, phone numbers of senior citizens in Ukraine.

Something like that. Just call and wish them well. But you must first introduce yourself as a Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Techno, Infinix, Redmi, Vivo Etc / Iphone XR Or Iphone XS Max / Need Something To Convert Mpeg4 To 3gp For My Se W810i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.