Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,388 members, 7,974,622 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century (186 Views)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by panafrican(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Plan to steal Palestine from the Palestinians began in the 19th century , at least.

Re: The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by Padipadi: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
We v heard
Re: The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by MangekyoAlt: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is child's play compared to the book I'm currently reading. It contains everything you probably didn't know, including this grin
Palestine was under the Rule of Ottoman empire AKA Turkey before it was taken away by Britain with mago mago and given to the jews
Re: The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by yusuf0876(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
This is child's play compared to the book I'm currently reading. It contains everything you probably didn't know, including this grin
Palestine was under the Rule of Ottoman empire AKA Turkey before it was taken away by Britain with mago mago and given to the jews
wats d name of d book?
Re: The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by MangekyoAlt: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
yusuf0876:
wats d name of d book?
I just started reading it today. I'm on page 53, so I haven't finished it. Normally I don't recommend to people, books that I haven't finished reading so that I don't end up recommending trash. But I'll give you the name if you still want?

Re: The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by hayzed19(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
The UN partition of Palestine in 1947 is the root of all of today's needless conflict in Palestine.
Who partitioned a country in such a way for two different groups?. They knew the partition would produce problems, and that is exactly what they desired.

Re: The Plan To Steal Palestine From The Palestinians Began In The 19th Century by leofab(f): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

First Texas Bus Drops Off Migrants Blocks From US Capitol In Washington, DC / World Bank Approves $300M Grant For Ethiopia Conflict Recovery Response / Ukraine: 10 EU Countries Quietly Buying Gas With Rubles, Hungary Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.