Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Is There A Solution For Excess Sweats? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Solution For Excess Sweats? (221 Views)

For Excess Sugar In The System Rida Bitter Is The Answer / Natural Remedy For Excess Body Fat Queek Triim Herbal Tea! / Treatment For Excess Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Solution For Excess Sweats? by Dearlord(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
I want to know if anyone has ever or even experiencing the same thing like me,
These excess sweating is making me go insane.
A man like me supposed not to be taking constant shower like a lady because of heat.
These are my daily experience as an attribute to heat ;
1. Every Eatery I patronize irrespective of the poor delicacy I must sweat making them have some accolades as if they are the best because their waiters must definitely give me extra tusson to clean up.
2. Always the first to be called upon at any work to be felicitated by the management for being a hard time worker while I am the least effective in the midst of my co-workers due to sweat.

3. Hardly makes trouble during my school days , but whenever there is a general punishment like kneeling or sitting on air, I am first to set free because of the excess sweat in a mater of few second.

4. Hanging out to friends with no AC makes them feel less a human because of my sweat.

And lastly whenever I wished for the sweat I will be so cold.
Please ! If anyone has any suggestions on what to do please kindly help me out. Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Best Hospital For Genotype Test / Inside Yabaleft Federal Psychiatric (Video) / Nigerian Foods That Lower Blood Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.