Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,672 members, 7,908,738 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims (4726 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by wowcatty: 5:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Yoruba are the low hanging fruit, so what do you expect. When you have no limits to what foreigners can do in your land, you become a joke. This is just the beginning, the longer it takes for Yoruba to stand up, the tougher the fight will be. That igbos hate Yoruba is no longer a secret, they now want to normalize it and want Yoruba to accept and be ok with it. What they are complaining about is what they do to others everyday but they can't accept same. I blame Yoruba for it all.
alanto:

I'm beginning to dislike these people by the day. They have turned everybody to tribal bigots because somehow you gotta respond to them. If you go through the comments on that tweet, different people replied the tweet but these mofos single Yoruba tweets out to drive a point. Never in my life have seen any group of people so devilish and mischievous collectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Lovelive: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Mr Sense, thank you.

Padipadi:
Ahhh. As much as I try be be civil. I feel so bad for Chinelo & her people, Nigeria at large.
But wisdom says the dead has died. Let's prevent others from dying. Those Twitter touts aren't ruling Nigeria neither are they connected to the bandits. It's govt that's not doing well we should all blame n find a lasting solution. Na me dey sensible. Na you Lovelive no get sense.
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by LLiKYekoba: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Investigative:
Most people that mocked Chinelo are SW BMC. For no reason, a Lady that believes in Nigeria so much so that she provides her services to the Northerners. This is how she was hated, even in death for being Igbo.

More thread

Abeg, make a list of their names and type it here. We need google to do the needful whenever anyone decides to do a background check on them in future.
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Ttalk: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Abeg, make a list of their names and type it here. We need google to do the needful whenever anyone decides to do a background check on them in future.

Allow the dead to rest and stop ventilating on irrelevant. Stop forming detective on social media as Nigerians from different ethnics lost their lives in the terrorist attack, stop trivialising the bad incident by making it an Igbo thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by Padipadi: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Lovelive:
Mr Sense, thank you.

thanks
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by alanto: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
wowcatty:
Yoruba are the low hanging fruit, so what do you expect. When you have no limits to what foreigners can do in your land, you become a joke. This is just the beginning, the longer it takes for Yoruba to stand up, the tougher the fight will be. That igbos hate Yoruba is no longer a secret, they now want to normalize it and want Yoruba to accept and be ok with it. What they are complaining about is what they do to others everyday but they can't accept same. I blame Yoruba for all it all.
Me too. I blame Yoruba that sell them lands and give them equal rights that they can't afford others

1 Like

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by 1860sixt: 4:05am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
alanto:

Me too. I blame Yoruba that sell them lands and give them equal rights that they can't afford others
[/s]
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by wowcatty: 5:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Yoruba have a thousand proverbs to guide them but none is working for them.

No foresight, I think Yoruba parents hate their own children, or how can one explain this? It's like planting crops and then tend the surrounding weeds alongside the crops when a sane person knows the weeds will impede the growth of the crops and remove them.
alanto:

Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by gentiles(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zooposki:
Mostly Yoruba people, not even Northerners. I’m just happy we got Mid West and separated from them. Imagine being in the same region with them in this decade.
Just imagine this hypocrite. What was your response when igbos were mocking northerners during the Benue massacre? You obviously kept mute. What is now special about the so called mid west now? Is it now more developed or have higher gdp than the west? Just look at the this Pdp ass licker, you allow the worship of a political party to deprive you basic reasoning.
Re: Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims by DeeMain(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ojiofor:

Who is shouting one Nigeria?
My shouting is against home grown terrorist groups affiliated with Ipob to stop killing our people and disrupting their daily activities.
Dr Chike Akunyili was not killed in Kano he died in the street of Nkpo through a bullet fired by a local terrorist.
Just yesterday they killed a pharmacist in Onisha for daring to open his business on a monday but you won't be concerned about that.
I am against all form of violence.Ndi Igbo deserve to feel safe and secured in Igboland.
The Northerners who pampered their home grown terrorist in the begining are today living at their mercy.
That is exactly what IPOB is turning out to be,a thorn in the flesh of umu Igbo.

Our people are so consumed by myopia that they cannot see your point of view. In the guise of freedom fighters, IPOB, as a group, was sent by the devil to emasculate and chain the Igbo nation to a scary kind of bondage. A homegrown bondage. Just like Boko haram, they will not stop till they hold the Igbo nation by the balls and castrate its very existence.

Ndi uchu ekwensu dara nma oku n'obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Parade They Street Of Enugu As The Enforced Sit At Home - Video / Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.