Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo (65126 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Actress & Fraud, Chinelo Enjianwu - Lily From "My Siblings & I” Gets Called Out / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Yxxx: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Whats BMC?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Memphis357(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Hisbah21:
touching and sad.. but some Ipobians fools are celebrating it
You're a tribalist fool!!!
And I'm not afraid to say it!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Spandau: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Hey bro, can you please stop mentioning my handle? I have enough trolls to deal with already, I don’t need an addition. Thanks for your understanding.

Ehn, Kadoso alayaki bi shakabula! Tuale! More sweet sweat and tears for you boss. All for your drinking pleasure. Thanks for his understanding bi bawo? Àwa disciples e po gan ni. Association of Kadoso Trolls( AKT). Alayé o ṣẹṣẹ bẹrẹ ni o.

Wàá fe la! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by olatuns2017: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
UGLYSALT:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1508750204455079942

RIP ma,

So saddened

But ATiku and his dogs macaroni should not only used insecurity in the land boost of his presidential ambition

Macaroni is a dog
He only talks when something bad happened in Nigeria

They never see anything Good in Nigeria

That's why reason we believed he is loyal to the first man that bought him laptop camp

They really want to make 2023 reality by destroying Nigeria

Imagine they planned to attack Dangote fertilizer after commissioning
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by descarado: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
theForth:

He is not the one, get your facts right abeg.

Cos I do know him or watch his skits.

Yeah, I've commented severally on the comment section he should stop sexualising women. They are not his toys to be used as he want. Stopped watching those disgusting skits and I am hoping that people should start seeing it for what it is.

Of course, the bulk of his fans are Nigerian boys undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Diligence: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
MNK warned about these over and over again. You know? They will do absolutely nothing to these terrorists because they share the same sentiments and values...
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by EgunMogaji2: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
It's deplorable to chase clout with this sad news. Shame.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by freshkpomo(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Hey bro, can you please stop mentioning my handle? I have enough trolls to deal with already, I don’t need an addition. Thanks for your understanding.
I will stop in 2024, be patient!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by IamAsiri: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't just react. You guys need to act now. Things can't continue this way. The crop of politicians we have today are bereft of ideas . We are waiting for you guys to form your political party. We will vote you massively.
See as politicians boycotted Tinubu's colloquium today, including Buhari. Tinubu now said the colloquium wouldn't hold as planned, addressing his supporters at the Eko Hotel, the event's venue that the reason for cancelling the colloquium was due to those who died in the train attack along kaduna Abuja route today, as if he cared undecided instead of saying the truth that people he was expecting refused to show up. That's how they've been deceiving us. No nation built on deceit ever gets it right . We need to vote all these liars out of power at all cost. We have the number.

I wonder why the federal government hasn't declared a state of emergency in kaduna since the invasion of NDA. Last week bandits attacked a plane that was on the runway about to take off to lagos, killing one of the passengers on board and kidnapped unknown number of people but the apc swept it under the carpet. If they could invade the NDA, wetin be airport, as porous as it is, that they'd not invade it?

As if that wasn't enough, just yesterday, the terrorists those weak military claimed they killed over the kaduna airport attack went and derailed a moving train along kaduna Abuja route, kidnapping scores and killing an unidentified number of passengers. The apc first said nobody was killed until some of the victims who were VIPs on board who were also members of their party narrated the story to the press.

As if that wasn't enough, today-today, the same terrorists attacked another train barely 24 hours after the last attack on same axis and killed over 60 passengers after abducting some passengers. Na like dis we go dey dey naija?

I don't get you. You mean two train attacks? shocked
Were both reported?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Utanisco(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU empathically states that Nigeria is a zoo , that terrorists are been treated with kid gloves. Some useless idiotic nonentities that will never amount to anything In this life than defending an idiot of a president started insulting themselves thinking that they're insulting MNK.

This is what leadership is all about right? Being desperate to rule so that your people can kill with impunity and go Scot free.

God punish one Nigeria.
God punish one nigeria
Punish whoever is said and saying one nigeria

Punish all of them
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Loud it

MadamVanessa:
shocked

When prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU empathically states that Nigeria is a zoo , that terrorists are been treated with kid gloves. Some useless idiotic nonentities that will never amount to anything In this life than defending an idiot of a president started insulting themselves thinking that they're insulting MNK.

This is what leadership is all about right? Being desperate to rule so that your people can kill with impunity and go Scot free.

God punish one Nigeria.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2022
IamAsiri:

I don't get you. You mean two train attacks? shocked
Were both reported?
Yes, 2 different attacks along same axis within 24 hours interval. They were both reported and I guess it was because some VIPs were on board who got shot by the terrorists else, they'd have said it's fake news as usual.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Bestx(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2022
I fear for this country!..... O God of Vengeance arise... O God of Vengeance!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by monex(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2022
flokii:
Is this not the same guy that his dry comedy skit partner got exposed for demanding sex for roles in skits? Marcaroni or whatever he calls himself is not intelligent.

When will marcaroni mobilize his EndSars comrades and head to Kaduna to stage EndBandits? abi the oponu thinks we will fall for LekkiLies targeted at strong opponents of his candidate?.

na dem be this
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Olam09(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:
NL zombiess are already doing what they know how to do best

One idiot said it’s not possible to get shot and still tweet

It's unbelievable bro, if you comment now that I've been shot 3 times pray for me do you think we'll believe you? You can't blame those guys. They believe she was lying or chasing clout. You can blame them at all.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2022
flokii:
Is this not the same guy that his dry comedy skit partner got exposed for demanding sex for roles in skits? Marcaroni or whatever he calls himself is not intelligent.

When will marcaroni mobilize his EndSars comrades and head to Kaduna to stage EndBandits? abi the oponu thinks we will fall for LekkiLies targeted at strong opponents of his candidate?.

You are fool. Woes betide you and your generation...
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Godispeace: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
so whose citizen are u? ediot !!! with all the crime/killings /terrorist attacks in America , iraq, kuwait etc, they never speak evil of their country even if they hate their president as a person/opposition. You bunch of f00ls and nonentities will keep speaking evil of Nigeria cos u hate Buhari or APC. Buhari that will soon finish his tenure and go back to his home to enjoy his life ooo. brainless u shocked shocked shocked
qekng40:
If you're supporting the government of the day, hand go soon touch you and you'll wish you never did grin

Nigeria is a failed state!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by Johnchrix(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just imagine this beautiful lady.. cry
Until the leadership start treating every Nigerian equal.. increase funding in education.. build schools..give free education for schools..good healthcare..social amenities..increase and train the number of police officers..military and other agencies to help police the nation and reduce the cost of governance...If all these are neglected Nigeria will never move forward... undecided

[s]Nigeria is proudly the poverty capital of the world[/s]..The government hasn't done anything meaningful to pass this symbol of shame to some other country...they keep holding on to it with Nigerians lifes... undecided
Seriously Nigeria is not what it used to be..the country is gone..

Nigeria is no longer the poverty capital of the world but still has over 70 million people living in extreme poverty - the highest in Africa.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by christistruth01: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish one Nigeria.

Revelation 19:20, NIV: "But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
What a beautiful medical doctor that died..RIP
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by naijakissleave(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hisbah21:
touching and sad.. but some Ipobians fools are celebrating it

I concur with the person who called you Ewu Hausa or Akuya Nkpi

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by lavylilly: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2023
77star:

amin
drop your email I need to send you a message Urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.