Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,789 members, 7,948,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? (5677 Views)

When Will Ramadan 1444AH End? / When Will Ramadan 1442AH Start? / When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

Thank you. Can you please move on now?

Thank you but when would you take correction?
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
advocatejare:

Muhammad is Antichrist and anti semitic that was why he said that Muslims should do opposite of what the Christian and Jews do

Sahih al-Bukhari 5899
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Jews and Christians do not dye their hair so you should do the opposite of what they do.

Lmao the idiot is not to blame but millions of abdools who follow his lying cult who will not even read their book are amazingly stoopid

Without lies Islam dies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Adlac(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

You're still lost in finding what to say?

Obviously your attacking voice is lost.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by UmmuFarrah(f): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Thank you but when would you take correction?
When you start getting busy with whatever religion you prefer and leave others to theirs PEACEFULLY
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Azgaad(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tommorow in sha Allah.
The crescent � has been sighted in sudair Saudi Arabia. Allahumoh ballignaa Ramadhan.
Assalamu Alaikum.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Antiislaam(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

You know for sure lol grin

The way they contradict themselves is amazing. They will claim one thing and be doing another thing. Sight the moon in your location that's as clear as daylight but what would abdools do? They'll rather wait for another so-called big abdool from Sokoto to decide when to start hunger strike in Ikot-Ekpene

grin
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by mhmsadyq(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

With all these, abdools in Lagos Nigeria will still wait for the one abdool in Sokoto to tell them when to start their hunger strike lmao cheesy

Insha Allah we've commenced the fast in the of Ramadan 1443AH.

Stop us if can!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by AbdulAzeez07: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Asalam Alaekum,

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever
gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.”

I don't have anything to eat for Ramadan both sahoor and iftar and it will cost me one-thousand naira daily to feed my self during this month (five hundred naira for sahoor and five hundred naira for iftar) so for the duration of thirty days of the holy month of RAMADDAN it will cost me thirty-thousand naira.

So please assist me.Whatever you give me i will appreciate.

Access Bank 0031986254
Azeez Odukoya

May Almighty Allah reward you back as you do. Ameen.
Jazakullah Khayran.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Antiislaam(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Muhammad is a copycat, in fact if it were to be in the 21st century he would be able sued by multiple people and organizations. He's thief just like Hafs that used to steal other people's idea and claim it to be his own.
All the pagan Arabian practices like circumambulating the shrine cube called Kaaba are stolen ideas. Only the Jews confronted him that's why he hated them with utmost passion. He first begin to say good about them that's why all the Medina verses of Quran praises the Jews and Christians, but the moment he became powerful in Mecca he met out violent against them because they rejected him as a prophet.
He even told his followers and companion (when a Jew said to him at a funeral that "this is how we do it"wink that "don't act like them" and they changed position. Source is attached in the screenshot below

AntiChristian what do you think?

Cc
Antii.slam HendT.ime my brothers

AntiChristian won't come here to defend his late messenger and lie on his behalf
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Insha Allah we've commenced the fast in the of Ramadan 1443AH.

Stop us if can!

I am not going to stop y'all from your self inflicted hunger strike
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

When you start getting busy with whatever religion you prefer and leave others to theirs PEACEFULLY

I would like to leave y'all to your delusion called Islam but would Islam leave us too? Certainly not!
Islam has been a menace to the human race for the last 1400 years, killing rapping, stealing and maiming. In fact, Islam is the biggest problem of my country Nigeria. If Islam decide to stay in its lane I will leave Islam alone until then, endure my bursting abdools
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

I am not going to stop y'all from your self inflicted hunger strike

Whatever you call it, we are fasting and you can't stop us. Alhamdullilah!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

I would like to leave y'all to your delusion called Islam but would Islam leave us too? Certainly not!
Islam has been a menace to the human race for the last 1400 years, killing rapping, stealing and maiming. In fact, Islam is the biggest problem of my country Nigeria. If Islam decide to stay in its lane I will leave Islam alone until then, endure my bursting abdools

On NL?
Enjoy your wailing for ever.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by UmmuFarrah(f): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Okay. Whatever you say
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Adlac:

Obviously your attacking voice is lost.

Why not recite fatiha? grin
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
mhmsadyq:

On NL?
Enjoy your wailing for ever.

Endure my flogging you, Allah and Muhammad for life cheesy grin
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Lmao grin

Just because that wretched lying book says it, it is so? How low can an abdool not descend?

Sorry but didn't someone call Jesus a servant in “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

“God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.

Same word used for David in Acts 4:25 "You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your [b]servant, our father David: “’Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?"[/b]

And Matthew 12:18 says "Here is my Servant..."

Are these lies too?

Wretched lying book indeed!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

First of, this is a public forum.
Secondly, the bible never mentions anything about you Muslims except a generalization of the name Antichrist!

The Bible does not have a mouth to mention anything. The Bible never talked about Muslims as antichrist as Muslims believe in Jesus as a messenger and son of Mary, not God or in trinity with God.

Public forum made you tell lie to be here? So much of a Christian. The end justify the means!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

The Bible does not have a mouth to mention anything. The Bible never talked about Muslims as antichrist as Muslims believe in Jesus as a messenger and son of Mary, not God or in trinity with God.

Public forum made you tell lie to be here? So much of a Christian. The end justify the means!

And if you had nothing to hide, Seun wouldn't have placed that rubbish there to swear to. As regards your supposed belief in Jesus, it is insignificant to us christians as we know that a half-truth is worse than a blatant lie. You cannot believe in Jesus if you reject the fact that he was killed (crucified), rose from the dead on the 3rd day, then ascended into heaven.

Any belief that rejects these is falsehood to us.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

And if you had nothing to hide, Seun wouldn't have placed that rubbish there to swear to. As regards your supposed belief in Jesus, it is insignificant to us christians as we know that a half-truth is worse than a blatant lie. You cannot believe in Jesus if you reject the fact that he was killed (crucified), rose from the dead on the 3rd day, then ascended into heaven.

Any belief that rejects these is falsehood to us.

Seems you are cool with lies that why you still came here. How won't you believe in lies?
We believe what we believe and you believe whatever you believe!
Re: When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? by Abdoolbuster: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Sorry but didn't someone call Jesus a servant in “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

“God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.

Same word used for David in Acts 4:25 "You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your [b]servant, our father David: “’Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?"[/b]

And Matthew 12:18 says "Here is my Servant..."

Are these lies too?

Wretched lying book indeed!

Did you jump verse 15 of the book of Acts? Despicable element!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drawing Pictures & Animals / ENVY: Foundation Of Disbelieve/ Evil (kufr) / Bidha ( Innovation In Islam)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.