Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,927 members, 7,949,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) (659 Views)

May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele / PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rip chinelo, nigeria happened to you and to those people supporting Nigeria a failed state may Nigeria happen you. Isee

Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Don't talk too much just say amen

Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
May Nigeria happen to you If you are a tinubu thug

1 Like

Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
May Nigeria happen to you if you support one nigeria

1 Like

Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
May Nigeria happen to you are supporting one nigeria and the fulanis instead of igbos your brothers because I know some igbos are supporting the fulanis

1 Like

Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by kingot(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
ur post is filled with sorrows buh God is our saviour bro Rip doc chinelo rest in the bossom of the lord

AMEN
Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingot:
ur post is filled with sorrows
buh God is our saviour bro
Rip doc chinelo
rest in the bossom of the lord

AMEN

God can't help Nigeria
Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate I no see you for here
Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by Parachoko: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
vasel15:
Don't talk too much just say amen
How will you feel if nah your sister dem dey post her pic online?

Respect the dead and her family and stop spreading her pic on the internet unnecessarily.
Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:

How will you feel if nah your sister dem dey post her pic online?

Respect the dead and her family and stop spreading her pic on the internet unnecessarily.

Amadioha zazu on your head, Ewu f*lani
Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by Parachoko: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
vasel15:

Amadioha zazu on your head, Ewu f*lani
You need to use your brain boy.

I doubt you feel any pain for her sef

If you do, you will respect the dead.

This senseless and meaningless wtiteup of yours won't bring her back

1 Like

Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by vasel15: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
You need to use your brain boy.

I doubt you feel any pain for her sef

If you do, you will respect the dead.

This senseless and meaningless wtiteup of yours won't bring her back

Get lost, she is igbo why won't I feel pain, I have been writing about this failed country since, nigeria is dead
Re: May Nigeria Happen To You If You Support This Failed State(graphic Photos) by Parachoko: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
vasel15:

Get lost, she is igbo why won't I feel pain, I have been writing about this failed country since, nigeria is dead
If you feel pain, you won't be uploading her pic online like this.

If it happened to your sister, will you be happy someone is posting her pic online? You could have pass your message without uploading her pic.

(1) (Reply)

Biden Announces Historic Release Of 1 Million Barrels A Day For 6 Months / 2023: Amaechi's Declaration, The Twist And The Reality Vs Tinubu's Challenge / If D S.west Did Not Understand D Reason For Zoning, D North Will Continue.- Isak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.