Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,061 members, 7,973,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos (1558 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by BoboNkiti19: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
YOU are not loved, wanted or appreciated in Nigeria, and in the eyes of every Nigerian ethnic group you as an Igbo man or woman is seen as "IPOB" irregardless of whether you carry One Nigeria on your head like Captain save the world... This Dr Chinelo's tragic situation really exposed and put finishing touches to the realities of the Igbos in Nigeria... and Yes I don't support IPOB or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as I feel they've lost the plot and derailed into something else. But I won't pretend I'm not seen as another "IPOB" by majority of the Northerners and their Yoruba lackeys no matter where I stand! even in death, I can't imagine the unbearable pain, betrayal and misery Dr Chinelo must have gone through after giving everything in service to a nation that failed her, I'm sure she as a Doctor must have saved the lives of thousands of Nigerians no matter their tribes or religious orientations... yet in her last and most desperate moment of validation and solidarity, all she saw in her confused and dazed state of her dying woes was hate and bile been spilled at her. I'll seriously encourage EVERY Igbo to search deep into his/her soul especially if you have invested so much into this useless One Nigeria project and start to have a re-think! return home to the East and start to invest (it's happening already) but we should do more! forget all the millions of investments across Nigeria and bring your wealth to your ancestral land, cause all those properties and wealth won't buy you LIFE if push turns to shove. I know the East isn't any better as we have our own problems that we're dealing with, but at least we know our own peculiarities and will clean up our mess from the inside... IGBOS START THINKING EAST, RETURN EAST AND INVEST IN THE EAST! The massive investments taking place in the East right now is confirmation that we are getting it right FINALLY, new ultra modern facilities are springing up left, right and center in various urban areas in the East including the remote villages as we've seen from many videos and pictures been displayed here... that shows Igbos are beginning to receive sense by force.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by CountVersailles(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dem don start with tribalistic nonsense this morning. Na dem dem. See hin head.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by MrMandilas: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. She just paid the price of one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Those set of Igbos will still not hear you. They are building houses in the north and southwest and they don't have a single piece of block in Southeast.

How many Yorubas and Hausas have houses in Southeast.

Igbos be warned

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Legendforte: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Its tragic dear. RIP DR CHINELO
Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Bleiz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Can you prove that she was killed cos she is from Southeast?

Can you prove that she was killed cos she bears an Igbo Name?

Can you prove that it was only southeast people that was killed or kidnapped?

I'm an Igbo guy, I condemn this ur post in its totality.

Don't play the ethnic card in this tragedy.

May her soul rest in peace.

May Nigeria succeed.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
I mean. What has her death got to do with nigeria, biafra, or her place of origin? I'm sure the bandits did not do a roll call of yoruba hausa or igbo. Are you people mad or something??!!! Why his macabre dance on the victim and using every opportunity to pass your message in an awful awful manner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Parachoko: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nobody get the time to hate the Ibos in Nigeria

I've seen Ibos on Nairaland rejoice when Boko Haram or Bandits kill indigenous people in the North East and North West

Is so sad that this is what Nigeria have turn to

No tribe is innocent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Roger3D(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bleiz:

May Nigeria succeed.
The terrorists came into the train and asked each passenger their ethnic groups and specifically targeted those of Igbo extraction before shooting at them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by tuniski: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
BoboNkiti19:
YOU are not loved, wanted or appreciated in Nigeria, and in the eyes of every Nigerian ethnic group you as an Igbo man or woman is seen as "IPOB" irregardless of whether you carry One Nigeria on your head like Captain save the world... This Dr Chinelo's tragic situation really exposed and put finishing touches to the realities of the Igbos in Nigeria... and Yes I don't support IPOB or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as I feel they've lost the plot and derailed into something else. But I won't pretend I'm not seen as another "IPOB" by majority of the Northerners and their Yoruba lackeys no matter where I stand! even in death, I can't imagine the unbearable pain, betrayal and misery Dr Chinelo must have gone through after giving everything in service to a nation that failed her, I'm sure she as a Doctor must have saved the lives of thousands of Nigerians no matter their tribes or religious orientations... yet in her last and most desperate moment of validation and solidarity, all she saw in her confused and dazed state of her dying woes was hate and bile been spilled at her. I'll seriously encourage EVERY Igbo to search deep into his/her soul especially if you have invested so much into this useless One Nigeria project and start to have a re-think! return home to the East and start to invest (it's happening already) but we should do more! forget all the millions of investments across Nigeria and bring your wealth to your ancestral land, cause all those properties and wealth won't buy you LIFE if push turns to shove. I know the East isn't any better as we have our own problems that we're dealing with, but at least we know our own peculiarities and will clean up our mess from the inside... IGBOS START THINKING EAST, RETURN EAST AND INVEST IN THE EAST! The massive investments taking place in the East right now is confirmation that we are getting it right FINALLY, new ultra modern facilities are springing up left, right and center in various urban areas in the East including the remote villages as we've seen from many videos and pictures been displayed here... that shows Igbos are beginning to receive sense by force.
Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by tuniski: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Roger3D:
The terrorists came into the train and asked each passenger their ethnic groups and specifically targeted those of Igbo extraction before shooting at them.
Don't mind the poster he is an ethnic bigot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by aribisala0(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Many Eboes have been celebrating similar things wen they affect the north justifying it on the grounds that they voted against Goodluck Jonathan or other idiotic reasons so do not play this card we no send you
Were you not gloating when you heard that some Yorubas were forced out of their villages by herdsmen to Benin Republic Now you are forming innocent victims

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Roger3D:
Were you there? How many people were killed? Were they all Eboes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by PoliteActivist: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
BoboNkiti19:

tuniski:

Trash

Seconded
Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Bleiz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Roger3D:

LOL

No wonder they delayed a bit before men of the armed forces arrived.

Chairman of NBTE was also an Igbo man. Chai

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by PoliteActivist: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Roger3D:

Lie. I've read some killed who are not Igbo.
See two below

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
You have said your piece but those who knows what your saying is trying to turn it into another point....its one if their games

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Macphenson: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bleiz:

May Nigeria succeed.

It wasn't her killing that generated sensation, it was the responses she got from stupid and heartless tribalist after she tweeted about been shot

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by gidgiddy: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
The wisdom Ojukwu saw more than 50 years ago, some people are only starting to see now

There's no such thing as "one Nigeria", there never was, there never will be

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by MarketForces: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
aribisala0:
Were you there? How many people were killed? Were they all Eboes

You should know sarcasm when you see one

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by BlazinGlory40: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
BoboNkiti19:

Rubbish thread

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Ojiofor: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
IPOBians have taken it upon themselves to use the unfortunate death of Dr Chinelo to advance their gospel of hate.
When they murdered Dr Akunyili in the streets of Nkpor near Onitsha IPOB did not wail because they did it.
A young Igbo pharmacist was killed yesterday in Onitsha for violating IPOB sit at home order for them that was okay cos they did it.
Those hateful and insensitive Nigerians who was mocking a dying Chinelo have no soul .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by stanluiz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:
IPOBians have taken it upon themselves to use the unfortunate death of Dr Chinelo to advance their gospel of hate.
When they murdered Dr Akunyili in the streets of Nkpor near Onitsha IPOB did not wail because they did it.
A young Igbo pharmacist was killed yesterday in Onitsha for violating IPOB sit at home order for them that was okay cos they did it.
Those hateful and insensitive Nigerians who was mocking a dying Chinelo have no soul .
Too bad!

Governor Soludo needs to go tough and brutal on this people. Wike approach is needed.

No need to dialogue those sets of illiterates. They should be killed and decimated.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by LILTJAY: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
bomb24 viewing grin grin
Victim mentality
Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by jmoore(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
You that love Igbo, why did you place embargo on southeast?

Was it DSS that ordered sit at home?

You want Igbo people to return to southeast where Monday is not a working day.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by AfonjaEmir: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
This alone has shown that even efulefu IGBOs will learn their lessons very well.

I will not say much ...BUT THE TIME OF RECKONING IS NEAR!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by kettykings: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
CountVersailles:
Dem don start with tribalistic nonsense this morning. Na dem dem. See hin head.

Prove them wrong with nationalism and not with criticism

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by kettykings: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2022
This is a national disaster and not a specific attack on the Igbo race . The much Igbos can do is to prepare contingent plans for self defense if and when the bandits over run Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2022
DEM NO DEY HEAR. THEM NO WAN HEAR.
Nigeria has given many Igbo inferiority complex. They are the ones who go around shouting "detribalized Nigerian." They are proud to speak Yoruba and Hausa (never mind no one else cares to speak Igbo) and encourage their children to speak those. I have so many Igbo friends that can never spend more than 2 nights anywhere in the South East (Dem full for Lekki) even when burying their parents. Presented with glaring evidence that they are hated by all, they keep their heads buried in the sand. You get a feeling the want One Nigeria because they can never imagine living with their own fellow Igbos. Igbo identity crisis is HUGE. Other see this clearly lose complete respect for Igbos as a people with no pride left. Buhari's "dot in the circle." became the final blow to the Igbo psyche. Ever since more Igbos HATE IPOB with vehemence.

TRUTH: BIAFRA IS THE ONLY SALVATION FOR NDIGBO.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by ebufa: 12:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Bleiz:

May Nigeria succeed.

Did you read what the op posted at all? Your federal government failed everyone on that train, irrespective of tribe and tongue......op is saying that the country is unravelling fast and igbos should begin the process of investing back home.....what is wrong with that counsel?

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Unfortunate Demise And My Brief Advice To The "One Nigeria" Igbos by buckeyemedia: 2:29am On Mar 30, 2022
jerseyboy:
DEM NO DEY HEAR. THEM NO WAN HEAR.
Nigeria has given many Igbo inferiority complex. They are the ones who go around shouting "detribalized Nigerian." They are proud to speak Yoruba and Hausa (never mind no one else cares to speak Igbo) and encourage their children to speak those. I have so many Igbo friends that can never spend more than 2 nights anywhere in the South East (Dem full for Lekki) even when burying their parents. Presented with glaring evidence that they are hated by all, they keep their heads buried in the sand. You get a feeling the want One Nigeria because they can never imagine living with their own fellow Igbos. Igbo identity crisis is HUGE. Other see this clearly lose complete respect for Igbos as a people with no pride left. Buhari's "dot in the circle." became the final blow to the Igbo psyche. Ever since more Igbos HATE IPOB with vehemence.

TRUTH: BIAFRA IS THE ONLY SALVATION FOR NDIGBO.
@ best a doctorate in mumurism.

Absolutely Nonsense from a shameless member of a majority tribe, Yes we minorities are sorry for you cry baby oppressors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Of Women Affairs Dame Pauline Visit Late Osinachi Nwachukwu Home / Sowore: Who Peter Obi Can't Influence Does Not Exist (pic) / Inside the interior of the Lagos Blue Line Rail & completion Phase 1 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.