Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 (3150 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by Esama: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
That's what I'm correcting them on here but they called me Yoruba .igbo will definitely regret it once Yoruba population aware that igbo hate them.

I can categorically say igbo people are benefiting from Yoruba than we in ss.
alanto:
But truth be told. The Igbos guys on this forums have really screwed the little love I have for them with the Chinelo death.
I feel so emotional how they turned everything to tribal ish. Like really do this people really hate Yoruba people like they show on nairaland and twitter? They are trying really hard to instigate their people that love Yoruba against Yoruba forgetting that they need Yoruba and SW more than they need us.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by LilyColin(f): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean you are perceiving the odour of urine?

Is your one room rented apartment the one closest to the toilet in the compound? angry

And na person born you like this.. You no get life eleribu alayebaje

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by DrGoodman: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
alanto:
But truth be told. The Igbos guys on this forums have really screwed the little love I have for them with the Chinelo death.
I feel so emotional how they turned everything to tribal ish. Like really do this people really hate Yoruba people like they show on nairaland and twitter? They are trying really hard to instigate their people that love Yoruba against Yoruba forgetting that they need Yoruba and SW more than they need us.

Who knows you? Go and hide unde the bridge.

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

If ameachi or atiku is elected just disturb the peace of these country.
They will put noise makers in prison in ibadan so when they peep they will see their brown roof and smell of Amala.
People go collect,afonjas wey be cowords and no get streghnt. grin
I swear you are a comediann

A Kongo Jews always pray to be Yoruba, if SW deport all of una where una wan stay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by OnyeObodo: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2022
See the useless woman that wants to become a first lady... Ndi Ori.

Ndi Fulani mesia unu ife ee...
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:41am On Mar 30, 2022
it is finished. Let me enlighten your scared cowardly conscience.. Several people were killed,no disrespect to the dead(I mean other tribes that show us love)...and guess what only the igbo girls death is causing loud public outcry because we value the live of our people First...that is how it should be in a civilized world..don't you think ?..Humans lives are First before any rubbish,Jonathan showed the same spirit when he stepped down... You obviously cannot know this because you have never been free..Not even for 3 years. you have never tasted it,your ancestors never did..ask people who fled from ilorin and lokoja. We don't like you too and we will never forgive.

alanto:

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Esama ke...Sure minority..shiooor

Esama:
That's what I'm correcting them on here but they called me Yoruba .igbo will definitely regret it once Yoruba population aware that igbo hate them.

I can categorically say igbo people are benefiting from Yoruba than we in ss.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Ofcourse you mean lagos where we own 65percent of everything. You will only cry and we will.keep buying, fulanis will keep slaughtering and turning your people to refugees and renaming your land. We have started giving names of street in your zones to middle class business traders from the east. By God's grace we will get to the Atlantic before the Fulanis. You will only weep and weep but we will not forgive...Feel free to post pictures of the past and I mean 1967 to 1970. I'm giving you real life gist..No one even in benue have fled to another country as Refugees..You did it, you broke modern record as there was no War.. level of fear is top notch

SlyDev:

A Kongo Jews always pray to be Yoruba, if SW deport all of una where una wan stay

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:54am On Mar 30, 2022
wanderfool. I'm liking this. You forgot everybody home and abroad are igbos. Who are cowards Kwanu?. You broke modern record,No war your tribe fled to Benin republic as refugees. Hahahahahaha. That is Oscar deserving,I mean IBB said something about going back to Sleep..I thought boy was tripping, I read how Afonja lost Ilorin,how lokoja fell and you guys can't do pkim..infact no single day have anyone of you dare to speak or talk about it...Then I witnessed it live and direct in my own generation,my ancestors saw it,I saw you lose yewa and igangan to wakili koro koro. I mean.. You aren't even sure of your population anymore,either lost to skull mining or are refugees somewhere or plostitues in peckham. It's done for you my boy.

Cryofigbos:

Everybody home and abroad r all aware that u igbos r pigs and foolish.... grin that nonsense dey installed in ur useless dirty brain in that abakaliki won't allow u see d bigger picture......u and idiotic pigs like u have been misusing words like....cowards etc

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by 1859enn: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You didn't attach your best favourite picture, as per the emboldened cheesy

You should be proud of your pictures na. cheesy
[/s]
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by 1859e: 4:05am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You can go to the thread and say something on my behalf.

This thread is about Tinubu's birthday. cheesy
[/s]
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by 1859enn: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Didn't you read what I wrote?

I said, as a self appointed follower of what I say on nairaland, you can go to the thread and say something on my behalf.

Haven't I made myself clear?

Why are you derailing this thread?
[/s]
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by Invictuse: 4:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Is that what will stop Tinubu from ruling over your father come 2023.

DrGoodman:
Good urine smelling everywhere.
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by Tetrahedron(m): 5:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Why has muric (the religious arm of APC) not said anything about the abuja bombing, or muslims were not killed too!

All of una here will get sense to eventually.

Don’t worry keep celebrating your leprous god.

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of The Jagaban, Oluremi Tinubu And Sanwo-olu  @ Tinub70 by Tetrahedron(m): 5:14am On Mar 30, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East / The South Has Only One Candidate / Yar'adua Confesses: 'I Can't Sleep Over Power Situation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.