Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,275 members, 7,974,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Property Like Crypto Currency - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Like Crypto Currency (158 Views)

Are You Wondering Why You Can't Sell Property Like Other Estate Agent? Check Thi / Best Trading Vendor..we Accept All Kinds Of Gift Cards And Crypto Currency / Crypto Currency News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Like Crypto Currency by derwin(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you google the price Bitcoin sold for when it was created, it would shock you! Why,
I'm still in that Shock. I heard about Blockchain Technology at a very young age and I was curious to learn more, but the people around me then told me that ; " it was a White Scam" (Be careful of what you allow yourself to be fed)
Bitcoin sold for less than 8cents!!!! A cheap sum of 8cents!!! And today, as I write at this moment, the last price was $47,861 for 1 Bitcoin!! (Remember it almost tanked $100k late last year)
I'd like you to imagine those who learnt about this secret Gem and Bought it very early. Some people bought as much as 200-10k worth of BTC and today, you know the results of their financial status, even if you've not seen them.
Bitcoins total supply; meaning that all that will be ever mined is pegged at 21 Million Bitcoins and that number is near its reach already.
Now, this is the time people want to buy Bitcoin. Is it late? If you ask me, sincerely I'd tell you yes! If you had bought it even as at the Covid 19 year, it sold for less than $3500 it could have made more sense.
This is exactly what happens in Real Estate.
As at far back '98 you could get a massive plot of land in Lekki-phase 1 for ₦800k-₦1.5M , some people took advantage and bought the water logged area in massive Acres,

Spectators stood and chanted...."you will regret it, when water come, e go carry all of una" fast forward to our present time, imagine the returns on investment in "Multi Millions" for investing when others where scared, who is regretting now? �
Lekki's investing Era is gone, it has matured. And is still maturing for those who Keyed in early. Where should your focus be on now?
There are so many locations, but I'll offer you on a platter,

"Ibeju Lekki". Ibeju Lekki, despite being sold on a Daily basis still has an ample space for you to Grab your share by owning plots or Acres before the Bitcoin move takes place.
Right now, you can get 5 plots for as low as ₦1.650M , do the maths, it's about 320-325₦ per plot.
The IST sponsorship we did in 2019 sold 1 Acre of land (6 plots) at ₦1M and 2 Acres at ₦1.6M � those who bought then still buy more whenever we come out to sell (they have seen far ahead the transformation that's about to take place)
We have only 15 Acres available for this offer now. Would you allow this opportunity to pass you by? Or would you See this as a New Bitcoin for you? Buy it cheap, wait and watch Ibeju Lekki explode to a full blown city right in your eyes.
If you'd love to take this limited offer of ₦1.650 M for 5 plots of Land in Elerangbe, then act now!
Call or whatsapp my number : 07062907130
"It is not the information that's the problem, it is what we do with it that brings the results"
To your supersonic boom in wealth!
Propertydr
Re: Property Like Crypto Currency by derwin(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
This offer is fast going.

We have just 5 Acres left.

If you are serious about investing in real estate at a very affordable price for bigger gains in the future,

Do not allow this offer slip by you.

Act now!

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos 4bedrooms Terrace Duplex +BQ +pool / Please What Is The Cost Of Fencing 100x 100 / A Big Shop Space To Let In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.