Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen (399 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos / Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen by rickpat(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
this team lacks proper coaching....what's this...no clear cut chance at home!!!

poor selection...right from the 30man list

1 Like

Re: One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen by BlaqFaze: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wetin Rohr do una abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen by oz4real83(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Gernot Rohr wasn't good enough, Austin Eguavoen is even worse. I knew this team wont achieve anything with a coach like this. Unfortunately, they will start clamouring for a foreign coach again now but at the end of the day still go to Europe or South America to look for one PE teacher who will be willing to share his salary with them.
Re: One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen by felixotalu1: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
chai na which day we go smile for this country,we done too suffer as citizens,fever da worry me now self.
Re: One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen by jumper524(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rohr never went below expectations when this NFF edits were forcing Nigeria's against him.
It was evident in this tread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5472310/why-nigerians-dislike-genort-rohr

He hardly exceeded but was never below. They criticized him so badly and when the hard time came, they took advantage. Now see the rubbish we have, see that guy playing 3 playing rubbish. Poor midfield play and the mumu left aribo, couldn't involve iwobi.
No playmaking at all.
I swear local coach would never move the eagles ahead.
I'm sure connection was amongst the criteria that started as players.
They love long passes yet no accurate long pass.
Re: One Of The Poorest Super Eagles Team I Have Seen by HallaDaTruth: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Genoit Rohr head don catch Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Superstar, Robert Lewandowski Has Reportedly Agreed Term To Barcel / Jose Mourinho Cried Over Roma Win Over Leicester City / 90 Percent Of Top Punters Have Gone Hiding This Season But Guobepredictz Still S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.