Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,591 members, 7,905,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Please Who Has The Link To This Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Has The Link To This Business? (228 Views)

Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please / My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / Please Advise Me Before I Start This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has The Link To This Business? by Fourteen90: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening house,

Have been seeing affiliate marketing advertisements mostly on my whatsapp, where people advertise home appliances, wears, shoes and more. I had once enquired about the business from one of the ladies but she's unwilling to share the idea.

I actually wanted my babe to start the business as a side hustle, so please if anyone has the link or knows much about it kindly let me know. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has The Link To This Business? by Tech004: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fourteen90:
Good evening house,

Have been seeing affiliate marketing advertisements mostly on my whatsapp, where people advertise home appliances, wears, shoes and more. I had once enquired about the business from one of the ladies but she's unwilling to share the idea.

I actually wanted my babe to start the business as a side hustle, so please if anyone has the link or knows much about it kindly let me know. Thanks in anticipation

You should have offered her tip, she will tell you about it, if you can top me off, I can help you out also with intoto
Re: Please Who Has The Link To This Business? by cleverseo: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fourteen90:
Good evening house,

First of all ask your babe if she's ready for affiliate marketing .

It's not difficult to do but takes a lot of effort and time and If your babe doesn't put in the work it might lead to low return on investment....

If you'd like to get a more in-depth analysis of affiliate marketing

You can contact me on

Re: Please Who Has The Link To This Business? by ConfyWealth: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
I hold a WhatsApp Class every Saturday explaining the business in detail for even a 10 year old to understand.

If that is something you'd be interested in send a WhatsApp message to 08117443217 and indicate you're from nairaland.

All the best.
Re: Please Who Has The Link To This Business? by digitite: 4:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Send me an Email to ( sales@radialhosting.com.ng ) and I will teach you for free. Write Affiliate Marketing as the subject.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Content Creation Strategy: How To Craft One / Jumia Easter Egg Hunt Is Live... / UPDATED - List Of Prohibited Imports By Nigeria Customs Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.